Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Naija Version Of THE Beatitudes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naija Version Of THE Beatitudes (598 Views)

INTRIGUING: A Kenyan Version Of Olajumoke, The Bread Seller / Female Version Of Wizkid (photo) / Adobe Endorses Naija Version Of Photoshop On Android (see Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Version Of THE Beatitudes by Daniel058(m): 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
NAIJA ...UNA WELL DONE.OOOO grin

HERE I COME WITH A NAIJA MADE VERSION OF BEATITUDES.. AS IT IS, ONE DONT NEED TO BE TOLD THAT THE INCOMING GOVERNMENT WON'T TOLERATE ANY NONSENSE ...NOT EVEN MUCH OPPOSITIONS..

WITHOUT MUCH ADO,HERE I PRESENT BEFORE YOU GUYS THE JAR OF UNDILUTED PALMWINE..ROTFL grin

1• Blessed are the APC members, for they shall prosper and live in peace (atleast for 4 years...)<if u stil be PDP member u dey on ur own ooo grin

2° Blessed are who fight corruption, for they shall be friends of his excellency

3°Blessed are those who doesn't embezzle,steal or siphon public,for KIRI-KIRI shall never be their home …abi u wan try,??

4° Blessed are faithful contractors,for they shall have works in abundant

5°Blessed are you when u dont fight BUHARI's government,for R.I.P wont be ur possesion

6°Blessed are we nigerians,for there shall be enough nunu and SUYAs(ses) .....after all BABA na FULANI,come get 150 cows...e go increase nah....... grin

7° Blessed are those who resign from politics,(coz they cant do without stealing pub fund) for they will not suffer public embarrassment

YOU ARE FREE TO ADD YOURS BIKO....... grin
Re: Naija Version Of THE Beatitudes by vizkiz: 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
blessed are those who aren't following the footsteps of the Op, for they shall not end up at yaba left grin
Re: Naija Version Of THE Beatitudes by Daniel058(m): 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
vizkiz:
blessed are those who aren't following the footsteps of the Op, for they shall not end up at yaba left grin
BLESSED ARE U COZ I DONT KNW YABA LEFT grin
Re: Naija Version Of THE Beatitudes by Mcowubaba: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
Blessed are those who suffer and find time to abuse SE/SS, relax ur reward is 1 Gold circle.....

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This Celebrities Would You Vote For Lagos Governor? / New Dance In Town. 'sabali' / Actress Chika Ike Steps Out In Jeans Ensemble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.