Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Thanks ! Thanks ! Thanks ! To Who? Find Out - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Thanks ! Thanks ! Thanks ! To Who? Find Out (799 Views)

Pls Mod! Chalk Me Buy Taking This Piece To The Front Page. Pls I Beg You. Thanks / Thanks To JAH / Thanks To U: Past, Present, Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thanks ! Thanks ! Thanks ! To Who? Find Out by depearl: 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2009
We are reallyvery grateful to all that has contributed and even all that heard and commented on TUSHAWARDS 09,
we are very grateful,cos of the chance u have given us to hear us oput and listen to our side, but i tell yousomething,the journey hasnt even started!!!
COME JANUARY 31, 2009, THE PLAN AND THE LIST OF EVENTS, PARTIES, AND SHOWS TO BE HELD WILL BE DISCLOSED LIVE HERE and u will have the chance to go online to vote for your nominees as from Feb 1. WWW.DEPEARLMAGAZINE.COM and WWW.TUSHAWARDS.COM
its going to be the best and the most glamorous,
watch out  for the unvieling of the nominees this january 31

(1) (Reply)

Article Writing, Make Big Money! / How Can I Join The Hints Family? / 101 Inspirational / Motivational Stories Available@

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.