Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,149 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

4 Reasons Feminists Are Clueless - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 4 Reasons Feminists Are Clueless (1277 Views)

Single Girls Turned Feminists [must Read] / Buhari, Africa Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader - UK Study / #pissforequality: Feminists Fall For 4chan Troll Campaign By Peeing Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reasons Feminists Are Clueless by sourbutsweet(m): 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
1. They're hypocrites when it comes to equality: Women would like the same equality as men, but at the same time they wouldn’t be okay with a man fighting a weaker woman. Let’s say a female boxer challenges a male boxer to a boxing match and the male boxer beats her badly without any mercy as he would do to any other challengers, but the male boxer would be considered an asshole not just by women but also men.
So until I see both genders fighting together without men being called assholes for fighting the weaker sex or the nonexistence of double standards, there’s no true equality between both genders.

2. They think all men are the same: How many of us have heard this before? “Men are pigs; I’m a strong independent woman, and I don’t need a man!”
I’m not saying men don’t cheat; both genders do, and that says a lot
So for the feminists out there crying about how men are all the same, just remember there are men somewhere crying for the same reason.

3. They're just plain crazy: Incase you haven’t heard, some feminists are participating in this new trend called Free-Bleeding. In which a woman who is menstruating chooses not to use feminine products, in order for her blood to flow “freely” out of her body, staining her clothing and running down from her thighs to wherever it may end up.
I’m not saying you guys should be ashamed of your menstrual cycle; it’s normal, it’s natural, and I’m guessing it sucks that you guys have to put up with it, but it’s just not very hygienic for your blood to flow freely out of your clothing.

4. They're proud, arrogant and not submissive. Little wonder, a great variety of them never get married. Really, what is the point of this whole feminism nonsense.
Who e don help?

A word is enough.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Feminists Are Clueless by Emhicee(m): 11:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
1 carton of origin for you.
Re: 4 Reasons Feminists Are Clueless by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
Emhicee:
1 carton of origin for you.
And who fvckin give you the fvckin go ahead to fvckin give that fvckin dude a fvckin carton of orijin undecided ?
Re: 4 Reasons Feminists Are Clueless by falconey(m): 11:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
some girls will be like * market spoiler*
Re: 4 Reasons Feminists Are Clueless by Brugo(m): 11:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
They will come here and ask you one question: who is a feminist?

My guy don't bother to answer them. Feminists are just troublemakers.
Re: 4 Reasons Feminists Are Clueless by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Feminist my asss

The moment a girl tell's me she want equality

I automatically see her as my nigga

And am sure you know how nigga's treat their fellow nigga....

You want equality and at the same time you still desire that special treatment..girl your are fuvking stuuipdd
Re: 4 Reasons Feminists Are Clueless by Emhicee(m): 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
Orijin101:

And who fvckin give you the fvckin go ahead to fvckin give that fvckin dude a fvckin carton of orijin undecided ?

excuse me? What the Bleep are you talking about? I give whoever the Bleep i wanna give. Cut me some slack. :/
Re: 4 Reasons Feminists Are Clueless by 2dice(m): 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
Watching this seasonal film sipping my jegaed adoyo
op how you buy enoff bullet proof ?
Re: 4 Reasons Feminists Are Clueless by Beamborla(f): 12:05am On Apr 04, 2015
Would love to try one of 'em... Looks adventureous cheesy
Re: 4 Reasons Feminists Are Clueless by valmunich(m): 12:50am On Apr 04, 2015
Spot on OP cool

Funny thing is that most of them don't even understand what they claim to be repping sad
Re: 4 Reasons Feminists Are Clueless by habeebcole: 6:30am On Apr 04, 2015
Beamborla:
Would love to try one of 'em... Looks adventureous cheesy
dat how devil do use pple oo
Re: 4 Reasons Feminists Are Clueless by Beamborla(f): 7:50am On Apr 04, 2015
habeebcole:

dat how devil do use pple oo
Duduhermit, mind yourself o tongue angry
Re: 4 Reasons Feminists Are Clueless by Amoshie(m): 9:08am On Apr 04, 2015
Please what do we call someone who fights for the rights of men?
Re: 4 Reasons Feminists Are Clueless by habeebcole: 9:29am On Apr 04, 2015
Beamborla:

Duduhermit, mind yourself o tongue angry
no call me duduhermit anyhow o......the name is very sacred....... aM a HERMIT
Re: 4 Reasons Feminists Are Clueless by habeebcole: 9:31am On Apr 04, 2015
malemist
Amoshie:
Re: 4 Reasons Feminists Are Clueless by Beamborla(f): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
habeebcole:

no call me duduhermit anyhow o......the name is very sacred....... aM a HERMIT
Toh!
Sacred hermit... Have fun
Re: 4 Reasons Feminists Are Clueless by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: 4 Reasons Feminists Are Clueless by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
sourbutsweet:
1. They're hypocrites when it comes to equality: Women would like the same equality as men, but at the same time they wouldn’t be okay with a man fighting a weaker woman. Let’s say a female boxer challenges a male boxer to a boxing match and the male boxer beats her badly without any mercy as he would do to any other challengers, but the male boxer would be considered an asshole not just by women but also men.
So until I see both genders fighting together without men being called assholes for fighting the weaker sex or the nonexistence of double standards, there’s no true equality between both genders.
There's nothing related to equality in this rubbish you typed.

If I don't want to fight with a man, it's not by force. Fighting is a choice not an obligation.

All men are equal, right? Does that mean you should face Samuel Peter in a boxing contest? If he beats you; does that mean you are not equal to him?
Or Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme fighting Davido and Wizkid's bodyguard. That exposes your weak argument.

I can equally say that Aki and Pawpaw should face Eniola Badmus in a wrestling contest - Tell me if she won't beat them to stupor Does that mean men should be beneath us?

There are many scenarios where wife beat her husband and a female beating male mercilessly. Does that mean anything?

2. They think all men are the same: How many of us have heard this before? “Men are pigs; I’m a strong independent woman, and I don’t need a man!”
I’m not saying men don’t cheat; both genders do, and that says a lot
So for the feminists out there crying about how men are all the same, just remember there are men somewhere crying for the same reason.
You don't even know what you just typed.

This balderdash isn't related to feminism but misandry.
Atleast we also witness how Nairaland men tag women, that we are all the same. E.g

-We aren't loyal.
-We are bìtches.
-We are lazy.
-We are thieves.
-We are gold diggers.

Smh, stop whining, biko.

3. They're just plain crazy: Incase you haven’t heard, some feminists are participating in this new trend called Free-Bleeding. In which a woman who is menstruating chooses not to use feminine products, in order for her blood to flow “freely” out of her body, staining her clothing and running down from her thighs to wherever it may end up.
I’m not saying you guys should be ashamed of your menstrual cycle; it’s normal, it’s natural, and I’m guessing it sucks that you guys have to put up with it, but it’s just not very hygienic for your blood to flow freely out of your clothing.
Jeez! How did you come up with this trash? Smh
Only dirty girls do it and it's not related to feminism.

Maybe your female family members sha.

4. They're proud, arrogant and not submissive. Little wonder, a great variety of them never get married. Really, what is the point of this whole feminism nonsense.
Who e don help?

A word is enough.....
You sound pained. Who broke your heart? Why are you angry?

Are all these unmarried prostitutes feminist?
You just came with an unverified point. Arrant nonsense!
You think any woman that's unmarried is a feminist? You must be delusional.

Everybody has an ego both male and females.
You, male gender are selfish in nature.
Just the other day, you were all supporting a guy that didn't carry his female boss bag just because he was protecting his ego but you don't want a woman to flaunt her own ego.

Trash submissiveness. Who e don help?

Cc Tallesty1 undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Reasons Feminists Are Clueless by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: 4 Reasons Feminists Are Clueless by freemanbubble: 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
no sense found in this post! Free bleeding? So a lady would allow her menstrual flow to stain her pant and disgrace her in public?
Stop whatever you are smoking, not good for your health
Re: 4 Reasons Feminists Are Clueless by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Vickybee:

Done tongue

That's my girl.
Re: 4 Reasons Feminists Are Clueless by nwadiuko1(m): 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
Amoshie:
should be" menist " shey d oda one na feminist? grin
Re: 4 Reasons Feminists Are Clueless by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:

That's my girl.
smiley
Re: 4 Reasons Feminists Are Clueless by Tallesty1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
Vickybee:

There's nothing related to equality in this rubbish you typed.

If I don't want to fight with a man, it's not by force. Fighting is a choice not an obligation.

All men are equal, right? Does that mean you should face Samuel Peter in a boxing contest? If he beats you; does that mean you are not equal to him?
Or Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme fighting Davido and Wizkid's bodyguard. That exposes your weak argument.

I can equally say that Aki and Pawpaw should face Eniola Badmus in a wrestling contest - Tell me if she won't beat them to stupor Does that mean men should be beneath us?

There are many scenarios where wife beat her husband and a female beating male mercilessly. Does that mean anything?

You don't even know what you just typed.

This balderdash isn't related to feminism but misandry.
Atleast we also witness how Nairaland men tag women, that we are all the same. E.g

-We aren't loyal.
-We are bìtches.
-We are lazy.
-We are thieves.
-We are gold diggers.

Smh, stop whining, biko.

Jeez! How did you come up with this trash? Smh
Only dirty girls do it and it's not related to feminism.

Maybe your female family members sha.

You sound pained. Who broke your heart? Why are you angry?

Are all these unmarried prostitutes feminist?
You just came with an unverified point. Arrant nonsense!
You think any woman that's unmarried is a feminist? You must be delusional.

Everybody has an ego both male and females.
You, male gender are selfish in nature.
Just the other day, you were all supporting a guy that didn't carry his female boss bag just because he was protecting his ego but you don't want a woman to flaunt her own ego.

Trash submissiveness. Who e don help?

Cc Tallesty1 undecided
I am inclined to agree with the op that Feminism is full of double standards, Male Bashing, Confusion and some other crazy sh1ts

Male Bashing: The comment I am replying is a good example, the op posted what he feels was right, what you, who claim to know better would have done was to correct him but you didn't, rather you were cursing, ranting, and fighting yourself just to make him feel bad.

Double Standard: Feminism preach self-control only when a man is being hurt, a woman is allowed to hit back in Self defense but a man is expected to walk away even when the woman is armed. A man that hits a woman is a coward but a woman that knocks a man down is a hero.

They expect a man to walk away because he is stronger than women, isn't that crazy?

The best thing to do when you see someone that is stronger than you is either to make him your friend or stay away from his path.

Personally I will kick a woman's ass for a good number of reasons, and if she slaps me, I will automatically forget that she has a pair of tits and use yoko-geri to redesign her teeth.

Confusion: Feminists say that men are evil and cheats yet the pray for a good oneundecided. They view promiscuous men as threats to their relationships, yet are attracted to a man who can bed large numbers of women since it implies that he must be doing something pretty special to get all those partners.

A feminist is a violent and uncontrolled animal, So violent that if you allow her to achieve complete equality with a man, she automatically becomes impossible to live with.

I have no problem with equality between the sexes, but these modern feminists(the likes of the one I am replying) who assert their dominance and superiority over men, using "equality" as an excuse and cover should be locked up until they are too old to use the web.

gringringringrin

kisskisskisskiss

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Feminists Are Clueless by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
I am inclined to agree with the op that Feminism is full of double standards, Male Bashing, Confusion and some other crazy sh1ts

Male Bashing: The comment I am replying is a good example, the op posted what he feels was right, what you, who claim to know better would have done was to correct him but you didn't, rather you were cursing, ranting, and fighting yourself just to make him feel bad.

Double Standard: Feminism preach self-control only when a man is being hurt, a woman is allowed to hit back in Self defense but a man is expected to walk away even when the woman is armed. A man that hits a woman is a coward but a woman that knocks a man down is a hero.

They expect a man to walk away because he is stronger than women, isn't that crazy?

The best thing to do when you see someone that is stronger than you is either to make him your friend or stay away from his path.

Personally I will kick a woman's ass for a good number of reasons, and if she slaps me, I will automatically forget that she has a pair of tits and use yoko-geri to redesign her teeth.

Confusion: Feminists say that men are evil and cheats yet the pray for a good oneundecided. They view promiscuous men as threats to their relationships, yet are attracted to a man who can bed large numbers of women since it implies that he must be doing something pretty special to get all those partners.

A feminist is a violent and uncontrolled animal, So violent that if you allow her to achieve complete equality with a man, she automatically becomes impossible to live with.

I have no problem with equality between the sexes, but these modern feminists(the likes of the one I am replying) who assert their dominance and superiority over men, using "equality" as an excuse and cover should be locked up until they are too old to use the web.

gringringringrin

kisskisskisskiss

Hehee. I'm done. Atleast OP learnt something from my rebuttal. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Investment: The Amount Of Investment And Deal Kenya Has Made Out Of Obamas Visit / What Weird Things Have You Ever Done As A Student; The Novel Pizza Oven, Which C / Breaking News!!!! DSP Alamesiya Is DEAD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.