Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Fulaman Come In Here You Nomad - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Fulaman Come In Here You Nomad (588 Views)

Fulaman. Come In Here / I Have Finally Found Fulaman / Fulaman lord of the Bantus come here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Fulaman Come In Here You Nomad by Ajuran: 2:40am On Apr 04, 2015
The bots banned me for no reason on my Axum account. I believe the bots have been hacked by Bantus.
Re: Fulaman Come In Here You Nomad by Raiders: 2:51am On Apr 04, 2015
Ajuran:
The bots banned me for no reason on my Axum account. I believe the bots have been hacked by Bantus.
refugee, I didn't know you have multiple account.
Re: Fulaman Come In Here You Nomad by Mynd44: 2:59am On Apr 04, 2015
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fulaman Come In Here You Nomad by Fulaman198(m): 3:06am On Apr 04, 2015
Ajuran:

So I guess now you are admitting that the Bantus are extremely intelligent and computer-savvy people. Good to know cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

(1)

The Theocracy Of Guardian Deities- The Only Answer To Spiritual Fascism. / Jesus Is My Father, Not Oduduwa Or Olodumare: Ooni of Ife / Our Political Leaders At Some Point Were So Afraid … – Ooni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.