Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

''I Blame My Downfall On Eldee!''; Kokoma Crooner K9 Breaks The Silence...check - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Blame My Downfall On Eldee!''; Kokoma Crooner K9 Breaks The Silence...check (821 Views)

Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride / Eldee Praises Daughter As She Bags Gold Medal In U.S Karate Tournament [photos] / ''I Blame My Downfall On Eldee!''; Kokoma Crooner K9 Breaks The Silence...check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''I Blame My Downfall On Eldee!''; Kokoma Crooner K9 Breaks The Silence...check by blackssatino: 6:17am On Apr 04, 2015
Most of us just see the fun and excitement of stardom and do not have an inch of the shit most of them go through. The pains, hardwork, betrayal and every other thang of being a celebrity can be odd sometimes..

At some point within the last 2 years, I’m sure you’ve asked yourself; “where is the Kokoma video?” And in the last 12 months, it’s been… “Where is K9?”

Kokoma crooner, K9, previously signed to ELDee‘s Trybe Records has finally gotten out of his shell and is sharing some awkward and shocking details..

He shared this message on his Instagram: http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/56-yr-old-madonna-unapologetically.html

Re: ''I Blame My Downfall On Eldee!''; Kokoma Crooner K9 Breaks The Silence...check by hatux: 7:22am On Apr 04, 2015
Okay
Re: ''I Blame My Downfall On Eldee!''; Kokoma Crooner K9 Breaks The Silence...check by player007(m): 7:51am On Apr 04, 2015
Who is he?
And which song be Kokoma abeg

(1) (Reply)

Video: Oga Mechanic Servicing Car Owner In Her Compound / Nigerian Musicians With Over 1m Twitter Followers / D'banj Attend An Event In 'daft Punk' Helmet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.