Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Lemar Obika Celebrates His 37th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lemar Obika Celebrates His 37th Birthday (1565 Views)

D'banj Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today / Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today / Basketmouth Celebrates His 37th Birthday With A Hilarious Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lemar Obika Celebrates His 37th Birthday by lalasticlala(m): 8:27am On Apr 04, 2015
Lemar Obika (born 4 April 1978), professionally known simply as Lemar, is an English R&B singer–songwriter and record producer. Lemar has had a run of chart success in the United Kingdom, Europe and Australia. He rose to fame after finishing in third place on the first series of British talent show Fame Academy, which was won by songwriter David Sneddon.

Since then, Lemar has had seven top ten UK singles and sold over two million albums. He is seen as one of the most successful artists to come out of a reality TV show.[1] Lemar has also won two Brit Awards and three MOBO Awards to date[1] and released his fifth studio album in 2012.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemar

Re: Lemar Obika Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 04, 2015
Who is this please..... undecided
Re: Lemar Obika Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:
Who is this please..... undecided
That is why google is your friend...undecided

emmysoftyou:
yes he is from east where talents are discover..
Very certain abt his state but i wont say it, grin but he is an igboman wink
his popular song :justice in the world.
Let me sing 4 u small cheesy

if any justice in the world, i will be your man x2

that s the chorus dear wink
Are discover??

1 Like

Re: Lemar Obika Celebrates His 37th Birthday by angelTI(f): 8:36am On Apr 04, 2015
Happy Birthday to us Lemar.

I love your songs..

1 Like

Re: Lemar Obika Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Twaci(f): 8:41am On Apr 04, 2015
Happi buffday Lemar!
Re: Lemar Obika Celebrates His 37th Birthday by dre11(m): 8:57am On Apr 04, 2015
Loved the guy songs

An good R&B singer I must say

1 Like

Re: Lemar Obika Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Edwardhead(m): 11:44am On Apr 04, 2015
Wow

the guy is good

Abeg, who shabby dis guy?
Re: Lemar Obika Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 04, 2015
Is he of Nigerian descent?

The name Obika. angry
Re: Lemar Obika Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Missmossy(f): 11:55am On Apr 04, 2015
See his face grin

HBD to him anyway.
Re: Lemar Obika Celebrates His 37th Birthday by emmysoftyou: 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
chipmunkey:
Is he of Nigerian descent?

The name Obika. angry
yes he is from east where talents re discover..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lemar Obika Celebrates His 37th Birthday by emmysoftyou: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
Missmossy:
See his face grin

HBD to him anyway.
my love, i knw u like him cos he has a lovely handsome face grin
pls am here,4get him,he is not single ok wink
Re: Lemar Obika Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Missmossy(f): 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
emmysoftyou:
my love, i knw u like him cos he has a lovely handsome face grin
pls am here,4get him,he is not single ok wink
Are you kidding me?

I only said that because he looked so serious not smiling!
Re: Lemar Obika Celebrates His 37th Birthday by emmysoftyou: 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Missmossy:

Are you kidding me?

I only said that because he looked so serious not smiling!
ok dear, am stil wit yu ,i understand,
Re: Lemar Obika Celebrates His 37th Birthday by NegeduGrace(f): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Oh realy..hmm
Re: Lemar Obika Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
emmysoftyou:
yes he is from east where talents re discover..

Yes I know that song. It's a beautiful song by the way.
Re: Lemar Obika Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Frank Lemar my niccur. Happy birthday bro. Hitting town next weekend. We gon party like it's the end of the world. $$$$$$ ding!
Re: Lemar Obika Celebrates His 37th Birthday by dechandel(f): 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
Happy birthday Obika..
More awards to your ministry
Re: Lemar Obika Celebrates His 37th Birthday by mytime24(f): 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dunno him

Anyway hbd

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Humilates Folake Olunloyo-oshinowo! …offered The Post Of PA / Customized Beat By Dre Heatset Mike Ezuruonye Received From Malivelihood Boss / Can Someone Please Explain This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.