Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ (1949 Views)

The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) / 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication / Dealing With Misconceptions : 10 Things The Bible Never Said About Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ by zyzxx(m): 9:37am On Apr 04, 2015
Passion of christ is a christ movie, which portray the 4 gospel books of the life of our lord jesus christ.(mattew mark luke and john )
These are the 10 things I felt whenever I watch it.
1. It make you cry.
The Passion of the Christ is one of the most moving motion pictures of all time. It brought you tears. Tears of anger, tears of sorrow and tears for fear.
it brought tears of love, tears of repentance
this film will move you like no other.
2. It will makes you pick your bible again.
the film's greatest impact has been to get you to pick up the Bible again, and do so with a new faith and understanding. You will realise that you can never pay jesus back of his love.
3. The film will hardly leave you.
for anyone who at least has a humanitarian side to them, this movie will get inside you and never leave, the pictures will stay in your head.
4. thinking the film overdid the beatings.
wen the film reach some stage, you will think the film overdid the beatings, that no man can survive this, he suffer dan the two thief that were beside him, the truth is he suffer than that
5.you will realise that jesus came for a purpose
if you accept the fact that Jesus got tortured more than any living thing should be, then you have to understand that this was done so that we could have our sins wiped away when entering the Kingdom. Jesus suffer more than our imaginations
6. You will think the actor is really jesus
James Caviezel is a miracle as the Christ figure. Speaking in an entirely different language he conveys the passion, the fear, the emotion and the spirit of Jesus Christ. I can't imagine another actor playing this part.
7. it makes you speechless for a period of time
you will be speechless for sometimes
I heard that people were so stunned they couldn't speak for about a half hour after coming out of the theaters.
8. It renews the love of christ in you
As a spiritual message, the film is overwhelming, bringing tears of renewal to the believers in the audience.
9.you will close your eyes when it reach some stage.
The sufferness was much
U av to made up your mind before you can watch it
second time
10. It brings you to repentance if you are yet to believe in christ
You will realise no one can ever suffer like this for you,
It makes you pray and see yourself as a sinner and see how he loves us
Shallom
Apy easter
Cc
Humblebygrace
Ishilove
Seun
Lalastical .
Missmossy
Babe2sure

Signor11
Dre11
Greatbaba
Emusmith
SegunMike
Amazingangel
MystiqueDZ
Lero15
Mesoade
FrancisTony
Vosquare
Breezyrita
Neldrizzy
Samflexxy
3coins
Youngsage
Tolexander
Cirmuell
Simdam500
Twaci
Lorlaahlozz
KingTom
Herald9
Misshoree
Victoriousvic
Vizkiz
Yinkuscious
Amongst others

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ by davien(m): 9:43am On Apr 04, 2015
Or it basically has soap opera effects...
Re: 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 04, 2015
It gives one goose pimple
Re: 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ by Fabdedon(m): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2015
Make u keep calm and
smoke weed
Re: 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ by zyzxx(m): 9:54am On Apr 04, 2015
Fabdedon:
Make u keep calm and
smoke weed
KaiI
Re: 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ by An2elect2(f): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2015
really? so "christians" can say Jesus is their saviour from sin and hence the wrath of God but still go out to preach that he cannot save a spiritually dead man except this "dead man" consent. Can a dead man hear or see!

Did Jesus go through all this to save men who cannot save/help themselves or make men savable?

Most Christians so called will go with the latter. Sad.
Re: 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ by zyzxx(m): 10:01am On Apr 04, 2015
An2elect2:
really
yes
Av u watch it?
Re: 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ by Fabdedon(m): 10:02am On Apr 04, 2015
zyzxx:
KaiI
watin?
Re: 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ by zyzxx(m): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2015
Fabdedon:
watin?
nothing
Av u watch it?
Re: 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ by obinna311(m): 10:06am On Apr 04, 2015
Gen.Sani Abacha died some years ago they call him late Gen.Sani Abacha, Atta Mills died few years back, they call him Late Atta MillsMichael Jackson died few years ago they call him late Jackson; Mandela died some years they say late Mandela, But over 2,000 years ago our Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross , and no body! not even the devil called him late JESUS... WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!What a living Jesus, can someone help me hail Him? He lives!!!He reigns!!!!He rules!!!!!!!!Halleluyah!!!!! 96% of the people won't appreciate it, but if u are 1 of d 4% that love's him,share this to ur loved ones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ by Fabdedon(m): 10:07am On Apr 04, 2015
zyzxx:
nothing
Av u watch it?
when am high.. It hust start playing it self
Re: 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ by An2elect2(f): 10:10am On Apr 04, 2015
zyzxx:
yes
Av u watch it?

i don't need to.
Re: 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 04, 2015
The Passion of the Christ is a movie I'm not sure I can watch more than once. I watched it a few months back, and honestly, it made me truly realize how Christ actually suffered for me. I remember crying after the movie was over, cos the brutality and torture was just too much.

I couldn't bear to look at it, yet I still couldn't take my eyes off the screen.

It got me to that point where I could really stop and think and appreciate the sacrifice that Christ made for me.
Re: 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ by zyzxx(m): 10:12am On Apr 04, 2015
obinna311:
Gen.Sani Abacha died some years ago they call him late Gen.Sani Abacha, Atta Mills died few years back, they call him Late Atta MillsMichael Jackson died few years ago they call him late Jackson; Mandela died some years they say late Mandela, But over 2,000 years ago our Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross , and no body! not even the devil called him late JESUS... WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!What a living Jesus, can someone help me hail Him? He lives!!!He reigns!!!!He rules!!!!!!!!Halleluyah!!!!! 96% of the people won't appreciate it, but if u are 1 of d 4% that love's him,share this to ur loved ones
wow

Halleluya

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ by zyzxx(m): 10:12am On Apr 04, 2015
Fabdedon:
when am high.. It hust start playing it self
Eyah
Pls do
Re: 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ by zyzxx(m): 10:13am On Apr 04, 2015
An2elect2:

i don't need to.
y
U are a muslim?
Re: 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ by An2elect2(f): 10:23am On Apr 04, 2015
zyzxx:
y
U are a muslim?
nope.
Re: 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ by zyzxx(m): 10:25am On Apr 04, 2015
An2elect2:

nope.
Hmmmm
Can u tell me y pls
Re: 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ by macof(m): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2015
All this blood on the Guy.. is this the blood we drink during communion?
Re: 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ by macof(m): 10:53am On Apr 04, 2015
Victoriousvic:
The Passion of the Christ is a movie I'm not sure I can watch more than once. I watched it a few months back, and honestly, it made me truly realize how Christ actually suffered for me. I remember crying after the movie was over, cos the brutality and torture was just too much.

I couldn't bear to look at it, yet I still couldn't take my eyes off the screen.

It got me to that point where I could really stop and think and appreciate the sacrifice that Christ made for me.

Pls stop flattering urself. Jesus suffered just like every other person who got the bad end of the Roman rod
If you watch 100 clips of Roman crucifixion, bucket go full
Re: 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 04, 2015
macof:

Pls stop flattering urself. Jesus suffered just like every other person who got the bad end of the Roman rod
If you watch 100 clips of Roman crucifixion, bucket go full

Oga, I'm just stating the way I felt after watching the movie.

I'm really not a fan of violent movies or documentaries, so I doubt I'll want to watch that.
Re: 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ by dre11(m): 11:38am On Apr 04, 2015
I only watch it once and I decide not to watch it again
Re: 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ by simdam500(m): 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hmmm... The passion of christ... A movie to watch and d actor did a very wonderful job. Nice
Re: 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ by zyzxx(m): 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
Victoriousvic:

wow
Same here for me oo bro
Re: 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ by zyzxx(m): 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
dre11:
I only watch it once and I decide not to watch it again
hmmm
y sir?
Re: 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ by macof(m): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
Victoriousvic:

Oga, I'm just stating the way I felt after watching the movie.

I'm really not a fan of violent movies or documentaries, so I doubt I'll want to watch that.
I understand but don't act like people haven't seen worse
Re: 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ by zyzxx(m): 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
macof:

bro
He surfer for our sin
He is sinless
Re: 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
macof:

If they have, fine. That's the worst I've seen.
Re: 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ by macof(m): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
zyzxx:
bro
He surfer for our sin
He is sinless

How did he suffer for ur sin? What's the formula for such equation?
The man died for going against the laws and u call him sinless? A criminal?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ by herald9: 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
me cry?

sorry that movie ain't so captivating...

thank God he wasn't beheaded or thrown into a boiling cauldron
Re: 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ by zyzxx(m): 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
herald9:
me cry?

sorry that movie ain't so captivating...

thank God he wasn't beheaded or thrown into a boiling cauldron
ah
Re: 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ by lepasharon(f): 6:01am On Apr 05, 2015
Is Jesus white?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/15 / Did Dinosaurs Exist In Religious Books? / Divine Revelations Of The Judgement Of God, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.