Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

A. M. E. Zion Church Bishop: Nigeria That I Know - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A. M. E. Zion Church Bishop: Nigeria That I Know (1011 Views)

Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop / Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) / Prophet Of Zion Church Caught Having $ex In A Bush With Married Woman (photo$vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A. M. E. Zion Church Bishop: Nigeria That I Know by ud20: 9:49am On Apr 04, 2015
After the leadership of Bishop S. Chuka Ekemam, Sr., who presided over the church as the first indigenous bishop and prelate since 23rd November, 1990 to 2012. During the general conference in United States of America in the same year, Bishop Michael Angelo Frencher, Prelate, Eastern West African Episcopal District, the 101st Bishop in succession elected and consecrated at the 49th Session of General of The A. M. E. Zion Church held at Charlotte, North Carolina, USA, 24TH – 28TH July, 2012 was elected bishop and sent to Nigeria.
http://hubpulpit.com/Interviews/ArtMID/431/ArticleID/31/A-M-E-Zion-Church-Bishop-Nigeria-That-I-know

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Post Lengthy Stupid Nonsensical Posts / Signs Of End Time In Islam!!!! / Rwanda Pastor Converts Church Members To Muslims (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.