Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

He Wants To Sing They Want Him To Be A Biochemist - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / He Wants To Sing They Want Him To Be A Biochemist (441 Views)

So You Think You Can Sing? Nairaland Music Contest 2015 (season 3) / The Levites Sing "Gospel Music Talent Competition" / Learn How To Sing Harmony To Any Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants To Sing They Want Him To Be A Biochemist by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
I have two gifts; a natural and supernatural one. The Natural is my Brain its a gift given to me by God while the supernatural is the ability to write spiritual songs and as well sing them.

What i want is to use my Supernatural gift to bless others and that can be done if i become a worship leader. But my Parent want their son to be a Biochemist and this is kind of hurting me

How do you think this can be explained and settled....i want to use my Gift.
Re: He Wants To Sing They Want Him To Be A Biochemist by Solowande(m): 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Who told u dat u can't be a biochemist and still be a musician
Re: He Wants To Sing They Want Him To Be A Biochemist by Onemansquad(m): 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
Solowande:
Who told u dat u can't be a biochemist and still be a musician
seconded bro d guy can stil make use of his talent nd stil b a musician
Re: He Wants To Sing They Want Him To Be A Biochemist by Doortun(m): 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
Multitask bro, you can be a biochemist and still be a musician.

Falz is a graduate of law school and a Barrister.

Naeto C has a master's degree

Eva Alordia finished from Bowen with a very good grade in computer science

Vector too is a grad

Ludacris has a degree in Business Administration

Dr Sid is a doctor...

(1) (Reply)

Musiliyu Pero Soko Funmi Jare -- Olamide, Ice Prince, Flavour, Eldee And Others / Promote That Song Of Yours On An International Platform / FRESH MUSIC : Andy Blaze - Go Hard Freestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.