Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Making Up - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Making Up (1350 Views)

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / The Murder Case- A short story / The Blame Switch - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Up by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
[b]San tossed on his bed again. His eyes tranversed accross the cream colored walls, the cotton curtains that hung accross the window and eventually came to a halt on the spherical shaped clock that defied gravitational law and hung accross the wall with ease, all gratitudes rendered to the pin sized nail that held it to the wall. It was twenty-five minutes past one already. The moon glittered outside and it's radiancy found a way into his room through the little opening his curtain exposed. His body writhed in sweat and his heart palpitated every second. His black polo was ensnared in running salty liquid. Several digressing thoughts ran through his sweaty head unabatedly.

He sat up on his bed and walked to the mini enclosion that served as the bathroom. He scooped water into the mini rubber and emptied it over his body. After repeating the process a few more time, he wore his boxers and walked back to his room. He laid on his bed and folded his arms accross his chest. He felt more at peace then.

San Jack as he had grown up to be told, was the outcome of an illicit but true romance between the daughter of a rich business tycoon and a poor blind man's son. San had always believed the relationship was a good one.

However, San's grandma would not hear of that for a split second much more, conjure with the relationship. The outcome of her actions got his father missing; his mother dead and; she herself, locked behind bars. His Guardian told him about how he had found him roaming aimlessly around on the streets of Ibadan. He would have been killed but for him, he had often claimed. He had always listened to his guardian as he felt he owed him his existence. Even, he worked for him. A job he didn't hate. Furthermore, the school he attended had taught him about the two categories of people that existed on Earth; the good people and, the bad people. He considered his self as a good folk. It seemed the best way on Earth anyway, even the religious leaders seemed to sermon continously on it. He knew every sermon they often delivered were based on helping people become good. He wasn't a religious bigot nor extremist, but that was that. Being good, he felt had always being what everyone on Earth's surface and even those beneath it, desired but none was bold enough to dilineate his identity as. The good people he heard of didn't live long. They were regarded as menance to earth. He felt he made a difference though.
Quite okay, he wasn't a church nor mosque goer neither was he the type you would see counselling people. No, he wasn't. Far from that, he had managed to live as a solitary hermit- a good solitary hermit. He hated anything shady. Being good was better, very much better. Afterall, what was it's requirement?

To him, the requirement was having it deep in you, stucked behind your throat that whatever it is you think you're doing, always feel good about it.

That had always worked out right from his childhood days. Right till he got to this stage now, it had always worked out. But just late yesterday, things took a turn, he killed a man; that wasn't a bad thing, though.
He fetched a mini picture from the breast pocket of a drawn looking coat on his wall. He stared at the image for long minutes. His sweat glands broke.

Before he knew it, he was battling in sweat again. A slittery, salty liquid his body seemed to emmit.[/b]
Re: Making Up by Divepen1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
ok
Re: Making Up by harjibolar10(m): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
We dey watch am ooo
Re: Making Up by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Thronny,how many stories you get sef?? undecided

Just take it one at atime else,you will be making the same mistakes at once.
Re: Making Up by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
Divepen1:
ok
Come read sir!
harjibolar10:
We dey watch am ooo
Welcome sir, come read!
kitnah:
Thronny,how many stories you get sef?? undecided
Just take it one at atime else,you will be making the same mistakes at once.
Thanks for Ur concern sweetie, but this is just a short story, also I have just another running, 'Strings... Webs!'. Kindly enjoy this while it lasts!
Re: Making Up by Teebashy(f): 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
Look, if u did not finish dis story en
Re: Making Up by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Teebashy:
Look, if u did not finish dis story en
It's just a short story Ma'am.... I'll surely complete it! Hopefully, We have just 5-7 Updates to complete it!
Now lie and allow me bestow U with a massage... I owe U that, remember?
Re: Making Up by Teebashy(f): 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
thronekid:

It's just a short story Ma'am.... I'll surely complete it! Hopefully, We have just 5-7 Updates to complete it!
Now lie and allow me bestow U with a massage... I owe U that, remember?
Do u tink that can make me forgive u?
Nooooo
Re: Making Up by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
Teebashy:

Do u tink that can make me forgive u?
Nooooo
Forgive? Mmm....mmm Ma'am, did I offend you?
Re: Making Up by Teebashy(f): 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
ThR0NeKiD:

Forgive? Mmm....mmm Ma'am, did I offend you?
U do ooo
Re: Making Up by harjibolar10(m): 4:55am On Apr 07, 2015
Good morning everyone,
Now, it's finally here, the Opportunity we've been waiting for has came, at last, the Opportunity of interacting directly with our dear thronekid has finally came, in this cause, a whatsapp group has been created for his fans to interact and chat.

Now, the room is open and recruiting new members, If you are intrested, you can PM your number to thronekid or if you are very much okay with dropping it here on the thread, you are welcome.
Thanks for your co operation
Re: Making Up by Divepen1(m): 7:06am On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Making Up by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 15, 2015
Following
Re: Making Up by Lovechyld101(m): 9:37am On Jul 15, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Following
Mhizdeedy have been following you like an house fly I don't mean to be a pest buh come on give a broda a follow back wink
Re: Making Up by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 15, 2015
Lovechyld101:

Mhizdeedy have been following you like an house fly I don't mean to be a pest buh come on give a broda a follow back wink

Yes sir
Re: Making Up by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2015
OhMiGod! I totally forgot this story is here. Too much chores to be carried out simultenously. Thank Heavens it shouldn't be that long. Though I really am no longer sure, it should be a short one.

I'll commence when I'm free from the ravishing trap I find myself in now.

(1) (Reply)

Dead O'clock / OBSSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.4 (18+) / Information Technology Seo Contest 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.