Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

What Kind Of Algorithm Are You Writing? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Kind Of Algorithm Are You Writing? (855 Views)

Pls Programmers Help With Similarities Of Pseudocode & Algorithm / Your Toughest Algorithm / Try This Algorithm Question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Algorithm Are You Writing? by kulgeek: 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
The purpose of this forum is to interact as programmers either novice or veteran and increase our logic building capabilities by sharing problems we have solved and explaining what algorithm(s) (or if you like method) we used and why we used such algorithm.

Please feel free to share smiley
Re: What Kind Of Algorithm Are You Writing? by codeaddict(m): 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hehe. This section's too dead for that.
Re: What Kind Of Algorithm Are You Writing? by Celebrimbor(m): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
I tried implementing a STACK data structure recently as a novice of course. it turned out to be quite educative.
Re: What Kind Of Algorithm Are You Writing? by kulgeek: 10:58am On Apr 05, 2015
Sounds cool @celebribor, mind educating us on it?
Re: What Kind Of Algorithm Are You Writing? by Celebrimbor(m): 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
A stack is a data structure - a means of arranging data for easy manipulation - that enables you to arrange data in form of a stack I.e placing data one on top the other like a pile of cards. it follows a last-in-first-out format meaning that the topmost data is the first to be removed from the structure. Even though I have already seen the pseudo code for it, implementing it exactly was not possible because of my still limited programming knowledge. so I decided to use what I know to implement what I want and I ended up with the following code - in C language.
Re: What Kind Of Algorithm Are You Writing? by Celebrimbor(m): 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
please don't laugh.....lol.......

Re: What Kind Of Algorithm Are You Writing? by Celebrimbor(m): 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
it still has a few bugs
Re: What Kind Of Algorithm Are You Writing? by ooman(m): 1:32am On Apr 08, 2015
Celebrimbor:
it still has a few bugs

You must be a beginner. A very recent one.
Re: What Kind Of Algorithm Are You Writing? by Celebrimbor(m): 2:22am On Apr 08, 2015
ooman:

You must be a beginner. A very recent one.
yes sir. how can it make it better?
Re: What Kind Of Algorithm Are You Writing? by ooman(m): 4:54am On Apr 08, 2015
Celebrimbor:
yes sir. how can it make it better?

for (;;; )
practice ();
Re: What Kind Of Algorithm Are You Writing? by Celebrimbor(m): 9:02am On Apr 08, 2015
okay....... how many years have you been coding?

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Pcb Board Control Panel**picture Attached Too The Post / What Could Be Wrong With This Php Code? / Learn Webdevelopment The Go..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.