Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday (68079 Views)

Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos / Yinka, Bode George's Son Display His Sexy Figure On Instagram. / Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by Farkson(m): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2015
Airforce1:
Yinka Bode George, the 5th child of politician, Chief Bode George turned 28 today and released a sexy new pic on instagram to celebrate.
Freedom of expression. A man who is honour and know it not is a beast

https://instagram.com/p/1DTxoAjeVS/
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by Farkson(m): 9:00am On Apr 05, 2015
Airforce1:
Yinka Bode George, the 5th child of politician, Chief Bode George turned 28 today and released a sexy new pic on instagram to celebrate.
I doubt if this dude is not on drug

Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by litaninja(m): 9:04am On Apr 05, 2015
Nigerian weed is strong...
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by Boyooosa(m): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2015
pretydiva:
Which kind nonsense pix b dis ...mctewww
I dont believe in comment, i believe in mind....

wots in your mend?
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by amsoslim(m): 10:11am On Apr 05, 2015
Nneka123:
What is that? shocked shocked
A one Eye snake searching for a hiding place....
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 05, 2015
Like papa like son
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by Globawatch: 10:34am On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=Airforce1 post=32351255]Yinka Bode George, the 5th child of politician, Chief Bode George turned 28 today and released a sexy new pic on instagram to celebrate.

He lack moral traning
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by fromnigeria(m): 10:36am On Apr 05, 2015
Whats my business
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by wealth123: 10:48am On Apr 05, 2015
This is the son of one time Governor, and a chieftain of PDP. At 28 this guy is still displaying unclad pix when many are executives in multinational companies and banks. What lesson can our youths learn from this show of shame?

Am very sure Bode George can never be proud of this guy.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by kandiikane(m): 10:49am On Apr 05, 2015
tsdarkside:

what you dont understand is that...africans just dont write on their body ,just because of fun,,

you dont know the tribe,this black-woman in the photo is from...first learn history...before you want to prove something with images...

the time of the white-race,is over...and that is fact...you are even helping me self,to prove that the white-race is useless...KEEP ON THE GOOD WORK... grin grin grin

this is quite stupid. Fun or not, tattoos are not a white man's culture, get that right.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by Bimiafashion(f): 11:02am On Apr 05, 2015
kodded:
wat is this ? angry undecided
water
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by Ebyce(f): 11:10am On Apr 05, 2015
chaii .......! this pork saw or big friend under is AK47. about to run
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by Dauduagba: 11:12am On Apr 05, 2015
THIS IS UNGODLY AND UN AFRICAN. WHY ARE YOU SMEARING YORUBA RACE CULTURE. .PLS HAVE HAVE ARETHINK GOD BLESS YOU..
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
tsdarkside:

what do you mean...are you trying to tell me that i am gay?

IMMPOSIVE....ABOMINATION...DISASTER PLAN...RUBBISH...

but i forgive you... wink wink wink

i will take down,the ol world,just to see you save...my black-queen... wink

Lol....

Stay there and be whinning urslf
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by MANOSUB(m): 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
This guy die wake up
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by MANOSUB(m): 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
This guy die wake up. The girls comment wanna make me strip. Got a better one
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by pegasusautos: 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
HIS DAUGHTER SHOULD STRIP ABEG

Airforce1:

Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by roselynbas(f): 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
Oh boy, see something!

Haters stop hating. He is fine.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by Passion22(f): 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
kodded:
is that curve 7 or bold 6 ? undecided

na iphone10
make sense sha.. but ma boo own na sure pass...
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by braindamage(m): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
Fine Nigga. People gonna hate. #FreeWorld. The beef I should have should be with his Dad. #LegendaryBeef cool
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by SonOfDavid91(m): 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
@28yrs...., What legacy is this Yinka laying down for his children and the Naira lander?
I doubt it, no sign of FEAR OF GOD in him.
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by SonOfDavid91(m): 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
@28yrs...., What legacy is this Yinka laying down for his children and the Naira lander?
I doubt it, no sign of FEAR OF GOD in him.
Repentance.
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by shariffalabim89: 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
Knew this guy back then in school. Dude is gay definitely. He once campaigned to be d first day school captain..smh
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by tylesh(f): 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by tsdarkside(m): 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lol....

Stay there and be whinning urslf

what is the meaning of whinning
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by tsdarkside(m): 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
kandiikane:

this is quite stupid. Fun or not, tattoos are not a white man's culture, get that right.

pahhh....go hug a tree...the ol world know now,that the white-race is useless...let start from america:::

they native-americans,are arisen again(i am happy for them)(the way the white race treated them was,only just disgusting).....they want you out of their continent.....

europe...europe is been taken over by the muslims..because you dont want to make children..(you are already crying because,you have two children,while the muslims are making 10 children)...now,how do you think ,this is going to end..

africa...africa..tahhhhhh...africas destiny is assurd...we will rule the planet again...its the way it is..no brainwashing is going to change that fact..

russia...russia is the only white-race,i still respect,they know their nature(white-madness),..and they are trying to contain it...

arabs...arabs,,dont give a shit about,the white-race...they think,their way of thinking is superior to others...and i must say,i find a muslim more friendly than christians....

india....them this ones are the lowest of the low(alexander`s generals said so), their own madness will consum them at the end....

china...china,want to rule the world,and i think its better they go offencive,,,chinese walls my ass...go forward and destroy your enemys before they come to you....

what remains...

australia....pahhh...nobody takes australia serious...their faiht will be that of europe...

SO,I SAY GOODBYE TO THE WHITE-RACE....AND NEVER COME BACK.... angry angry angry angry
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
dickrider:

Say no to premarital sex undecided

Say no to hypocrisy and slags

Piss off
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by tsdarkside(m): 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
what is premarital sex
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by donodion(m): 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sagamite:

It is the same guy. grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2279603_000_jpeg55200a4fdfa4d433d6017bec3429274b www.nairaland.com/attachments/1658643_lstvmv0d2aprfsbccqvcmybe_jpeg3781181906759bf2900b7e5e92d1cce6

While you are drooling at him, he is drooling at Elton John. tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Hahahaha saga o...no kill me with lafta.The more pix you post,the more all this NL babes want the guy.
I once said it on the NL,some gays are so cute even women will fight over them...see them drooling already grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by Sagamite(m): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
donodion:

Hahahaha saga o...no kill me with lafta.The more pix you post,the more all this NL babes want the guy.
I once said it on the NL,some gays are so cute even women will fight over them...see them drooling already grin grin grin grin grin

Instead of stealing their hearts, he would steal their make ups. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by donodion(m): 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sagamite:

Instead of stealing their hearts, he would steal their make ups. grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahahahahah yehyehyehyeh ojigbihigbi grin grin grin or their undies....imagine the boy in a thong ; D grin

1 Like

Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by Ibime(m): 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sagamite:

Saga baba!!!

I like the way yopu expose the guy. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele / Brief History And Secrets Of Marvin/dorobucci Crew / Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.