Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

How To Generate New Business Ideas. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Generate New Business Ideas. (417 Views)

Dangote Plans To Generate 12,000MW Of Electricity By 2018 / Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Generate New Business Ideas. by chetaobi(m): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
Many people want to start their own businesses but they don't know how. At least 99% of them want to go into business they want to make more money for themselves. The first reason an entrepreneur should start a business is to provide solutions to a customer's problem and secondly to make money. If you are more interested in making more money from your business, your business is a business is of necessity and not a business of opportunities. If your business provides solutions to other people's problems it is a business of opportunities. Investors will rush to invest in your business and assist you growing your business.

If you need to create a new business idea you need to look for problems in your life, community or country and provide solutions to it and ensure that people who need your solutions pay you for your services rendered.

And its easy to generate new business ideas. All it takes is to look at the problems you or other people are facing and provide solutions to them. I will reveal how you can identify these needs/problems in my next post. If you got any questions please ask me.

(1) (Reply)

Good Solar Panel To Charge My Power Bank Urgently Needed / Advise To Nigerians Trying To Make Money Online / Jumia Price Discount On Sales.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.