Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Help Me Choose Please - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help Me Choose Please (802 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Choose Please by cbrass(m): 11:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
I want to go into fashion business, I mean sell footwares or clothing but am worried Which one sells faster, and whether it's male or female stuffs I should go for. I just want to have this on the side

Thanks alot
Re: Help Me Choose Please by xreal: 12:01am On Apr 05, 2015
Female wears moves faster.
But it depends on you, do you have females around you or you have more of males?

Wish you the best.
Re: Help Me Choose Please by Godmother(f): 4:21am On Apr 05, 2015
Go for female clothing, they sell like hot cake.
But be sure to start with trendy clothes cos that's what will make the market sell
Re: Help Me Choose Please by cbrass(m): 6:51am On Apr 05, 2015
xreal:
Female wears moves faster.
But it depends on you, do you have females around you or you have more of males?

Wish you the best.

no I don't, besides am not the one that will do it,I just provide the funds for the person. she interacts alot with people and their female folks alot in her church.

thanks
Re: Help Me Choose Please by cbrass(m): 6:54am On Apr 05, 2015
Godmother:
Go for female clothing, they sell like hot cake.
But be sure to start with trendy clothes cos that's what will make the market sell

wao. Godmother longtime so can you give me some samples of trendy female clothes?

Thanks
Re: Help Me Choose Please by xreal: 10:23am On Apr 05, 2015
cbrass:

no I don't, besides am not the one that will do it,I just provide the funds for the person. she interacts alot with people and their female folks alot in her church.

thanks

That's a good sign.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Choose Please by Godmother(f): 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
cbrass:

wao. Godmother longtime so can you give me some samples of trendy female clothes?

Thanks

Yea, really long.
There aren't particular examples, just things you as a guy know will look beautiful/sexy/smashing once a woman wears it
Re: Help Me Choose Please by cbrass(m): 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
Godmother:

Yea, really long.
There aren't particular examples, just things you as a guy know will look beautiful/sexy/smashing once a woman wears it

Ahah.. that's going to be hard for me o, I don't really move around like that. See if you can connect me to Where I can get it at good prices let me know

(1) (Reply)

Feb 17 Ladies Dress Sense And Pose Style You Can Rock / Photo: Fashion Or Madness? / Learn How To Make Ibo Blouses Perfectly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.