Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

I Need A Classified Ad Website Template - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Classified Ad Website Template (1494 Views)

I Need A Classified Ad Website Like Jiji / Website Template For An Electrical Company / I Need A Free Classified Ad Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Classified Ad Website Template by UCHEUKAGWU(m): 12:12am On Apr 05, 2015
The project is to create a new, multi-page, website template for a classified ad website.

You are to design

1. Home Page
2. Product Category Page
3. Product Previev
4. Registeration Page.
5. Product Listing page

The template has to be completely new and cannot be taken off other sites. The template will have side bar to enable adverts.

This not Joomla or Worpress theme. The developed code needs to be in html, javascript, and css, responsive and completely W3C compliant and well commented.

An example will be provided to guide the template's design.

If you can. Contact me at hopeukagwu@gmail.com or 08064478774
Re: I Need A Classified Ad Website Template by dwebdesign(m): 8:36am On Apr 05, 2015
I will code the template as you want,

Mobile: 08133884165

Whatsapp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

Contact webpage: http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am an expert website developer skilled in web languages such as:
HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, JAVASCRIPT/JQUERY, JQUERYMOBILE, BOOTSRAP AND AJAX.

Also an expert in using content management systems (CMS) such as : WORDPRESS, JOOMLA, DRUPAL, PULSE CMS, BLOGGER and WHMCS.

And Ecommerce platforms such as : OPENCART, MAGENTO and SHOPIFY.
Re: I Need A Classified Ad Website Template by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 06, 2015
start your webhosting with www.cedarhostng.com

contact us on

call/whatsapp 08186219002

bbm: 532fc7c5

get a free classified website with us today

Re: I Need A Classified Ad Website Template by Kakwagom86(m): 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
I will create one for you with ClassiPress - The best classified ads theme. Currently building one for myself. You can check it out at www.clickads.com.ng.

CALL or Text: 07030263237
Re: I Need A Classified Ad Website Template by Grime: 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
You want something like www.futomarket.com ?
Re: I Need A Classified Ad Website Template by Sanuzi(m): 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
CONTACT US 07038641600
UCHEUKAGWU:
The project is to create a new, multi-page, website template for a classified ad website.

You are to design

1. Home Page
2. Product Category Page
3. Product Previev
4. Registeration Page.
5. Product Listing page

The template has to be completely new and cannot be taken off other sites. The template will have side bar to enable adverts.

This not Joomla or Worpress theme. The developed code needs to be in html, javascript, and css, responsive and completely W3C compliant and well commented.

An example will be provided to guide the template's design.

If you can. Contact me at hopeukagwu@gmail.com or 08064478774

Re: I Need A Classified Ad Website Template by datecheaply: 5:36am On Apr 08, 2015
Hello sir, I shall do Link Building and Local SEO. I shall say, How does it works.

First, (1). Send Your Inputs Take 15 seconds to Send your keywords & URLS to me, that you want to rank for.

Second (2). 2. Relax! Read a magazine. Have a cocktail. Watch some Jersey Shore. My massive team of workaholic link builders will be busy writing original, relevant content and building links back to your site.

Thired (3). 3. Get Links! BAM! Get quality links in my detailed Authority Report. After The Authority Module is complete, we’ll continue to slow drip links for 3+ weeks in our Volume Module!.

<b>SEO Link Building Solutions Packages & Pricing.</b>
You will get: For Medium Competition Keywords 3 URLs / 5 Keywords per URL.
24 100% Unique Articles On Tier 1
Approx Total Links To Site42 In-Content Links.
Authority Module Tier 1:
Unique (Non-Spun) Content 8 Top Level Blogs
With 3 Original Articles Each
Tier 2:
55+ Supporting Web 2.0 Properties
200+ Supporting
Social Bookmarks 500+ Profile Links
Volume Module 200 Private Network Posts

<b>For Local SEO</b>
You will get; Full Citation Audit
90 Local Directory Citations
10 Photos x 10 Photo Sharing Sites
5 Videos X 10 Submitted to YouTube
15 Social Media Submissions

For more info call me on 00919562025697
my url: www.webkuti.in

(1) (Reply)

Newly Approved Nigerian Adsense For Sale / Tax ID Verified USA Adsense With $4 Balance For Sale [screenshots] / Learn New Steps To Create A High Quality Content And SEO Friendly Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.