Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. (120441 Views)

Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) / Alaafin Of Oyo Is The Chancellor Of University Of Maiduguri / ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by joelgoni(m): 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
pls i hav not been posted yet, i need ur help!.
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by Dbrainiac1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
BaronVonAwesome:
dude flash me abheg
Sorry, ah lost ur contact.
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by RANGO23(m): 7:15am On Jul 22, 2016
is this thread for only utme applicants.... any direct entry applicant in the house
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
Greetings. Please I am a direct entry candidate who chose Unimaid as 2nd choice and public law programme. I graduated with 2.1 BSc and I credited literature in English and the needed o level subjects. Please I ask on my chances of getting admitted into public law program with Unimaid given the fact it is my 2nd choice DE University?

Do they conduct screening/interview for DE applicants?
How do one get their update?
Do Unimaid accept second choice DE candidates?
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by RANGO23(m): 9:38am On Jul 24, 2016
Mikymiko:
Greetings. Please I am a direct entry candidate who chose Unimaid as 2nd choice and public law programme. I graduated with 2.1 BSc and I credited literature in English and the needed o level subjects. Please I ask on my chances of getting admitted into public law program with Unimaid given the fact it is my 2nd choice DE University?

Do they conduct screening/interview for DE applicants?
How do one get their update?
Do Unimaid accept second choice DE candidates?

are they submitting transcrip before admission or after admission?
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by Alfredjones1(m): 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
Please Can someone help me with a Tangible information of wether unimaid DE screening form is on sales... Please eager to hear from good minds, thanks a lot
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by Alfredjones1(m): 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
Dbrainiac1:
You are welcome. Yes.

Please sir, do you have any information about wether Unimaid DE screening form is out for sales ?
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by Dbrainiac1(m): 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
Alfredjones1:

Please sir, do you have any information about wether Unimaid DE screening form is out for sales ?
Nope
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by Dbrainiac1(m): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
UTME Screening Registration out on school portal.
I can't tell if registration has started because I haven't heard or seen an official statement/notice about it yet.

http://unimaidonline.net/Apply/UTME
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by snowrex: 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
Fabeh15:
Unimaid aspirants, let's meet and interact here.
, hi guys, any info on unimaid screening date?....i really need someone i can talk to from unimaid....please
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by ASAbraham(m): 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
http://unimaidonline.net/Apply/UTME
this web address is not official. lipsrsealed
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by Jejelomoekonlo: 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nigeria Universities Commission released the List of Top 100 Universities in Nigeria 2016

No.33. Lead City University
No.34. Crawford University
No.35. Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU
No.36. Abia State University, Absu
No.37. Usmanu Danfodio University,
No.38. Igbinedion University
No.39. Imo State University, Imsu
No.40. Niger Delta University
No.41. Bells University of Technology
No.42. Kwara State University
No.43. Nasarawa State University
No.44. Caleb University
No.45. Obong University Obong
No.46. Adekunle Ajasin University
No.47. Ekiti State University,
No.48. American University of Nigeria
No.49. Joseph Ayo Babalola University
No.50. Veritas University Abuja
No.51. Afe Babalola University
No.52. Kaduna State University Kaduna
No.53. Osun State University Oshogbo …
No.54. Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University Katsina
No.55. Federal University, Ndufu-Alike Ndufu-Alike
No.56. Salem University Lokoja
No.57. Novena University Ogume
No.58. Achievers University, Owo Owo
No.59. Benson Idahosa University Benin City
No.60. Ebonyi State University Abakaliki
No.61. University of Abuja Abuja
No.62. University of Mkar Mkar
No.63. Madonna University Okija
No.64. Bingham University Auta Balifi
No.65. Plateau State University Bokkos
No.66. Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun
No.67. Federal University, Dutse Dutse
No.68. Nigerian Turkish Nile University Abuja
No.69. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Lapai
No.70. Landmark University Omu-Aran
No.71. Delta State University, Abraka Abraka
No.72. University of Agriculture, Makurdi Makurdi
No.73. Renaissance University Enugu
No.74. Federal University, Otuoke Otuoke
No.75. Tai Solarin University of Education Ijebu-Ode …
No.76. Federal University, Oye-Ekiti Oye …
No.77. Kano State University of Technology Wudil
No.78. Tansian University Umunya …
No.79. Akwa Ibom State University Uyo
No.80. Baze University Abuja
No.81. Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Aliero
No.82. Benue State University Makurdi
No.83. Adeleke University Ede
No.84. Ondo State University of Science & Technology Okitipupa
No.85. Kogi State University Anyigba
No.86. Western Delta University Oghara
No.87. Federal University, Wukari Wukari
No.88. Paul University Awka
No.89. Caritas University Enugu
No.90. Federal University, Lafia Lafia
No.91. Cross River University of Science & Technology Calabar …
92. Fountain University Oshogbo
No.93. Al-Hikmah University Ilorin
No.94. Godfrey Okoye University Ugwuomu-Nike
No.95. Oduduwa University Ile Ife
No.96. Anambra State University Uli
No.97. Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye …
No.98. Federal University, Lokoja Lokoja
No.99. Federal University, Kashere Kashere
No.100. Rhema University Obeama-Asa

Guess where UNIMAID was placed
===> Check full list here
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by Dbrainiac1(m): 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
Fabeh15 Alfredjones1 RANGO23 snowrex Mikymiko BaronVonAwesome ASAbraham muhamadnur Bourlare Aspiregreat Ksudr

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by muhamadnur: 5:34am On Jul 26, 2016
Dbrainiac1:
Fabeh15 Alfredjones1 RANGO23 snowrex Mikymiko BaronVonAwesome ASAbraham muhamadnur Bourlare Aspiregreat Ksudr
sir Whats written there please. my phone cant zoom clearly to see the text.
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by Dbrainiac1(m): 7:20am On Jul 26, 2016
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by ellguapo: 9:59am On Jul 26, 2016
GREATEST NIGERIAN STUDENTS!!!

With regard to the rumors circulating the internet about an ongoing online screening procedures for university of maiduguri is a total fake and baseless.
To confirm the story I called a member of the Senate committee of the University, and the coordinator e-exams unimaid, and also member of the screening panel of the University (Dr Jamilu Mu'azu) and he denied the rumors as baseless and unsubstantiated, that the Senate committee on admission hasn't decided on any procedures of screening new students...

With this therefore, all students are advised to ignore all information circulating on that subject matter...

Unimaid always conducts post admission screening exercise and not pre-admission screening exercise...

If anything changes within the few span of days, we will notify everyone in am orderly manner...

*God bless university of maiduguri
*God bless Borno state
*God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Comerade Mafindi Mustapha Hussaini
July 26th, 2016
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2016
Comrade Mafindi Mustapha Hussaini
July 26th, 2016
Can you please tell us why there's a recent development on our dear student portal? Cos I've never seen any UTME screening link there, and now there is. smiley

Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by ASAbraham(m): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
ellguapo:

With regard to the rumors circulating the internet about an ongoing online screening procedures for university of maiduguri is a total fake and baseless.
To confirm the story I called a member of the Senate committee of the University, and the coordinator e-exams unimaid, and also member of the screening panel of the University (Dr Jamilu Mu'azu) and he denied the rumors as baseless and unsubstantiated, that the Senate committee on admission hasn't decided on any procedures of screening new students...

With this therefore, all students are advised to ignore all information circulating on that subject matter...

Unimaid always conducts post admission screening exercise and not pre-admission screening exercise...

If anything changes within the few span of days, we will notify everyone in am orderly manner...

*God bless university of maiduguri
*God bless Borno state
*God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

July 26th, 2016
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by ellguapo: 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
Dbrainiac1:
Can you please tell us why there's a recent development on our dear student portal? Cos I've never seen any UTME screening link there, and now there is. smiley
i think this is why
The issue of online screening procedures for new students is a debate going on between the management and the committee on screening...
The committee insists on screening but the management doesn't want that..
The information reaching me in the last 15 minutes was that as of yesterday to today, the committee is still on its word to continue with the screening process, but the management hasn't approved of it yet.. .
Therefore students are advised to wait to tomorrow and see the final resolution on the matter...
I will be communicating with the management as much as possible to confirm the story...
Students should be patient and wait for the final resolution from now to tomorrow...
Thank you everyone for your understanding and patience

July 26th, 2016.
P. S im not mafindi, mafindi is the new vice president , we belong to the same writers club, hence the trust i have in the information he passes

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by ASAbraham(m): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=Dbrainiac1 post=47900146] Can you please tell us why there's a recent development on our dear student portal? Cos I've never seen any UTME screening link there, and now there is. smiley
[/quo
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by ellguapo: 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2016

The issue of online screening exercise is finally resolved.
The Nigerian universities commission has cancel all post ume exams in all the tertiary schools across the nation, therefore mandated all schools to partake in the screening exercise for all prospective students...
Therefore unimaid resolved to online screening exercise where all students are expected to log on to online at www.unimaidonline.net to follow the procedures and pay the sum of #2500 in the said banks stated in the site...
All prospective students are advised to to partake in such exercise so as to enable him be shortlisted for the admission in to the institution...
The conflicting news is about screening examination which is baseless...

We apologize for the conflicting news spread online...

We wish all our prospective students all the best...

July 26th, 2016.
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by Dbrainiac1(m): 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ya heard? undecided
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by ellguapo: 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by ASAbraham(m): 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=Dbrainiac1 post=47908117]

y your temper con dey hot; abi make i help u cool am?
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by Dbrainiac1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=ASAbraham post=47908312][/quote]lol. Ain't no man can cool it down. I can't let you keep confusing people, because you had no idea about what you were saying. smiley
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by ASAbraham(m): 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
Dbrainiac1:
lol. Ain't no man can cool it down. I can't let you keep confusing people, because you had no idea about what you were saying. smiley
ok i concur. #peace always
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by ASAbraham(m): 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
ellguapo:
Dr braniac you've been doing a great job, that which cant be undermined. I dont intend to cause rancour but just help and lets keep it civil AsAbraham
. #peace always

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (33) (Reply)

2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates / Direct Entry Admission 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.