Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Packed Church - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Packed Church (544 Views)

A Truck Packed On Top Of A Fence Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Packed Church by mascotbest(f): 10:14am On Apr 05, 2015
The two thousand part Baptist church was filled to overflowing capacity one Sunday morning. The preacher was ready to start the sermon when two men, dressed in long black coats and black hats entered thru the rear of the church.

One of the two men walked to the middle of the church while the other stayed at the back of the church. They both then reached under their coats and withdrew automatic weapons. The one in the middle announced, "Everyone willing to take a bullet for Jesus stay in your seats!"

Naturally, the pews emptied, followed by the choir. The deacons ran out the door, followed by the choir director and the assistant pastor. After a few moments, there were about twenty people left sitting in the church. The preacher was holding steady in.....
Read more...

Very Interesting Joke:
Re: Packed Church by swaggzo(m): 10:33am On Apr 05, 2015
MAYBE I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL CHRISTMAS

SO THAT SANTA WILL BRING THE JOKE TO ME.

I CANNOT FIND IT ANYWHERE.
Re: Packed Church by bot101(m): 10:45am On Apr 05, 2015
No click that link oo, na free and spammy traffic this guy dey look for.

(1) (Reply)

Motor Vehicle / Biology Exam / Dear Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.