Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,755 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) (7845 Views)

Identical Twins Shares Everything Including Their Bed And Boyfriend! / Who Missed Us? See Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including His Eyes & joystick / Check Out Stretch Limo COZA Church Brought To Celebrate Seyi Law, Frank Edwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:33am On Apr 05, 2015
Just prepared me some toast with double cup of milked coffee(damn,i'm getting addicted to milked coffee these days,well,thank God it ain't double cup of lean(codeine)),before I started with my breakfast,I got my phone from the bed and started browsing through some pictures I have in it and I came across this pictures of Obama's presidential vehicle (The Beast).
This vehicle is so huge,almost as tall as the 6-footer president himself,the vehicle looks different from what we see on TV,guys,do you think anyone in this mini mobile fortress can be killed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2015
Obama allows this kid to call his mom with the telephone in his vehicle,I bet Jonathan can do this too cos he's as humble as Obama

10 Likes

Re: Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 05, 2015
umm.
Re: Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:41am On Apr 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
umm.
Umm,what does that Umm mean my angel?
Re: Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) by Acekidc4(m): 10:42am On Apr 05, 2015
End shall never Wonder!!
Re: Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) by cozy7(m): 10:45am On Apr 05, 2015
Even with all these, d limo can't still fly to heaven..........Rubbish! I don't want it, I'd rather keep using my Prado.
Re: Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) by iduzebaba(m): 10:46am On Apr 05, 2015
e get free wifi?

5 Likes

Re: Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) by Raiders: 10:47am On Apr 05, 2015
Obama travels with his official lemo when he visits other foreign countries.

1 Like

Re: Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) by shortgun(m): 10:57am On Apr 05, 2015
He deserves all d security he can get.

1 Like

Re: Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 05, 2015
I want this also in my future
Re: Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) by Tattooboy: 11:07am On Apr 05, 2015
shamelly:
I want this also in my future
God understands all grammar

5 Likes

Re: Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) by Sandydayz(f): 11:09am On Apr 05, 2015
Give us time and we'll get there smiley
Re: Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 05, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Umm,what does that Umm mean my angel?
nofin. I was just booking space, and now you've ruined it! cry
Re: Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:25am On Apr 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
nofin. I was just booking space, and now you've ruined it! cry
Oh,sorry babe
Re: Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) by Kingblingz(m): 11:41am On Apr 05, 2015
God bless my hustle! My own Limo dey unda construction,coz d manufacturers are still finding a place 2 build a Guest house in it!
Re: Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) by Nonybb: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
If it were Jonathan the Buharist would start shouting Corruption, Corruption. Lets see whether Buhari will ride keke napep

2 Likes

Re: Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) by wheesin(m): 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
This is awesome undecided
Re: Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) by EmmySparky(m): 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tattooboy:
God understands all grammar
lol u are mouthed...see how u just smash that guy with that big sucker punch of yours...
Re: Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) by chuckvinz(m): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
umm.
sweetheart
Re: Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) by webincomeplus(m): 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nonybb:
If it were Jonathan the Buharist would start shouting Corruption, Corruption. Lets see whether Buhari will ride keke napep
Please don't be silly on a Sunday. So you're still embittered about GMB's victory? My friend, you're on a 4-year long thing (at least).

4 Likes

Re: Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
chuckvinz:
sweetheart
yes?
Re: Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) by chuckvinz(m): 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
yes?
. You are pretty
Re: Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
chuckvinz:
. You are pretty
thanks love cheesy
Re: Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
The CAR should FLY as well....

1 Like

Re: Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) by vislabraye(m): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
I dont really like American cars .....,,
Re: Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
I hate Americans. I wish I can do something about them.
Re: Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
cozy7:
Even with all these, d limo can't still fly to heaven..........Rubbish! I don't want it, I'd rather keep using my Prado.
Don't evenstart wanting it because you can never get it tongue
Re: Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tydies:
I hate Americans. I wish I can do something about them.
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Why attempt to shoot him in there when his aide can just turn him up? You think the story of the Kennedys was a conspiracy theory?
Re: Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
He deserves it.

He's the president of one of the greatest country.

1 Like

Re: Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) by pimplucious: 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tha hell is this? They could have just bought him a fucking Armored Tank instead
Re: Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) by SleekyGee(m): 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
I'm sure the ride costs more than the two cars oduah bought yet americans ain't as sentimental as some of us are. If it was Jonathan's ride, yee the house of rep will scata, punch was redesign its front cover, even soundcity will carry it.
Americans know the importance of their leader's protection and health, we should

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omg!! Will You Allow Your Secretary Dress Like This To Work / Solidstar To Drop New Ablum "WEED" / Here’s Eric Arubayi’s Wife's Last Love Message To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.