Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Collection Of My Best Sites: You Can Visit Them Too. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Collection Of My Best Sites: You Can Visit Them Too. (524 Views)

Top Ten Visit Sites You May Want To See / A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) / Come Share Novel Reading Sites You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Collection Of My Best Sites: You Can Visit Them Too. by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 05, 2015
These are the sites that makes me come online for eternity, I hope you find one or two that's appealing to you.

1.www.reddit.com
I discovered this site last week, but it has drastically climb to the number one spot, the forum is so diverse that I don't know where to start some times.

2.www.nairaland.com
This one na made in 9ja Seun is doing a great job though his spam bot is badoo :banned me like three times a week LOL

3.www.lindaikeji..com
Another made in 9ja when I need gossip it's my destination : Anty Linda you de over try sha.

4.www.differencebetween.net
this's where I get explicit comparison and definition, so when next you are confuse visit the site and ur brain shall never be the same again.

5.www.wisegeek.com
Here's another definition hub, just try it and see.

6.www.allaboutcircuit.com
This one is for peepz like I, here you will get the knowledge of Electrical engineering from the scratch to any level of your choice.

7.www.4shared.com
I once introduced this site to a pal since then his E-library has never been the same again, here you could download files of any extention

8.www.howstuffworks.com
Here you can Learn how any thing works

9.www.sacred-texts.com
This site has documents of almost all the world religion: please don't try what you don't know.

10.www.bignigeria.com
this site is the collection of all the 9ja News web sites. open it and thank me letter

11.www.about.com
This one is another definition hub

12.www.lavistachurchofchrist.org
This one is for all my christian brothers and sisters, the site has answers to any biblical question.

13.www.vlib.org
Education

14.www.Classics.mit.edu
Education

15.www.engine-codes.com
I use this one to get the definition for any engine code I get from a car scanner.

(1) (Reply)

WHAT IS THE FUEL SITUATION IN YOUR AREA / Google's Workers Day Commemoration... / Nigeria Military Defends Killings In Wase LGA Of Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.