Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

What Would You Do If Your Father Surprises You With A Stepmother This Month? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If Your Father Surprises You With A Stepmother This Month? (706 Views)

Nigerian Man Visits His Wife In Sudan, Surprises Her At Her Graduation / Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) / When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Father Surprises You With A Stepmother This Month? by olafunny(m): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2015
Just cant stand that moment especially when she is my age mate.

Now, considering the hustling you've been through together, you father now came home with a woman tagged 'your stepmother'.
What would be your reaction?
Accept her??
Re: What Would You Do If Your Father Surprises You With A Stepmother This Month? by TrishaP(f): 11:15am On Apr 05, 2015
I already have one I don't think he can try any more stunt.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Father Surprises You With A Stepmother This Month? by olafunny(m): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2015
TrishaP:

I already have one I don't think he can try any more stunt.
and what if he does? grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Father Surprises You With A Stepmother This Month? by TrishaP(f): 11:25am On Apr 05, 2015
olafunny:
and what if he does? grin
I'm going to leave him with his decision and find my own accommodation.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Father Surprises You With A Stepmother This Month? by Fairgodwin(m): 11:29am On Apr 05, 2015
TrishaP:

I'm going to leave him with his decision and find my own accommodation.

Lol..
Re: What Would You Do If Your Father Surprises You With A Stepmother This Month? by praxs(m): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
I surprise him with a Bleep on his wife next month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If Your Father Surprises You With A Stepmother This Month? by funkyjms: 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
praxs:
I surprise him with a Bleep on his wife next month

father and son sharing the same punany...there's love in sharing actually

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Father Surprises You With A Stepmother This Month? by emisquare99: 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nothing's new under the sky cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Every Black Household must have...... / Couple Welcomes 100th Grandchild / 12 Signs You’re Dating A Man, Not A Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.