Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Is There Really A Place Where People Get Roasted - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Really A Place Where People Get Roasted (564 Views)

Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? / Is There Really Life After Death? / Is A Prayerless Christian Really A Powerless Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Really A Place Where People Get Roasted by Mustiboy(m): 11:18am On Apr 05, 2015
guys some people believe that there's no hell fire and their reason is God can't b so wicked to burn people up and they say if God is gonna burn people up there's nothing he's gonna gain from it and it's no fun for him watching people burn. I read in the quran and bible that there's hell fire but even myself is now doubting if there really is hell fire i believe there's paradise but i'm not sure about hell. So what do you guys think is there really a hell fire where get to get roasted for eternity.
Re: Is There Really A Place Where People Get Roasted by bewla(m): 11:35am On Apr 05, 2015
if u believe paradise then u need not doubt the order

1 Like

Re: Is There Really A Place Where People Get Roasted by Acekidc4(m): 11:37am On Apr 05, 2015
Shey dem dey Roast Person Ni
Na only Corn, banana and Bush Meat I know say dem dey Roast
Re: Is There Really A Place Where People Get Roasted by Uyi168: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2015
Roasted kpomo...
Re: Is There Really A Place Where People Get Roasted by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
Yes there is. What then happens to really wicked human beings dat have carried out unspeakable tortures on d creation?
Re: Is There Really A Place Where People Get Roasted by tunde4top(m): 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
No. Hell fire is an event that will occur once on the judgement day. People normally mistaking hedis (a place where the spirit of people that die live) to hell fire. Men can kill the body of men, but only god can kill the spirit of men. Hell fire is an event where the rejected spirits in hedis will be killed or destroyed, once and for all by jesus. The worst thing that can happen to a man is to return back to the state of vanity and non existence that he was, before he was born. While the advantage of believing in the gosple of jesus is for your body and spirit that were formed in your mothers womb to be kept forever in paradize. The choice is yours!

1 Like

Re: Is There Really A Place Where People Get Roasted by bbeckky: 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
@Op, just like Heaven is real hell is also real.
Re: Is There Really A Place Where People Get Roasted by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
No!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/04/15 / SERMON JOTTERS: The Old Testament Portrait Of Christ / An Inspirational Conversation With A Muslim Friend And His Christian Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.