Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Lessons From My Experience In Church Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lessons From My Experience In Church Today (439 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) / My Experience At A Church Today Almost Made Me Cry / Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons From My Experience In Church Today by Crownofwealth(m): 11:40am On Apr 05, 2015
This sunday morning i was particularly angry with myself for going late to church. luckily for me i was able to get a sit at the extreme end of the church. sitting with me on this sit was a lady and a little girl carrying a young boy. While mass was on i discovered that the little boy was restless and has intermitently rebelled against the little girl carrying him. I on the other side of the sit was trying to be focused on the homily but the frequent disturbance from the little child couldnt let me be. i was really angry then and wanted to shout at him but i decided to hold back. In the course of the mass during the liturgy of the Eucharist when the father directed that we exchanged handshakes, i was shaking all those around and decided to shake hands with the little boy and that was wen i discovered that he was physically challenged with a stiff hand and spit running down from his mouth. suddenly a serious heat came upon me as it dawned upon me that this little boy was passing through serious pains.he could not even stand and had to be carried.i really felt bad for getting angry at him without knowing what caused his behaviour. NOW the lesson i learnt i that we should never be in a hurry to do or jugde things or others as we know not what they may be passing through. patience is a virtue. we should equally care about the plight of others and help each other. HAPPY EASTER PEOPLE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lessons From My Experience In Church Today by Acekidc4(m): 11:45am On Apr 05, 2015
Ok Na
Re: Lessons From My Experience In Church Today by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 05, 2015
I'm atheist,don't f¥ck with church or god but here's is your summary in one line------"perception is deception" and when you patient enough you discover your reflection is eternal.
Re: Lessons From My Experience In Church Today by Crownofwealth(m): 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
we must learn to have a change of atitude.

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Salvation 2 / for the ladies _"Where Do You Belong"? (Photo) / Spiritual Digest For The Day 2nd Of July 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.