Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Opportunity Now Available For Only Port Harcourt Residents - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Opportunity Now Available For Only Port Harcourt Residents (2059 Views)

Give Free Health Talks And Get Paid In Dollars. For Port Harcourt Residents / Port Harcourt Residents, Hi-tech Electronic Engineering Is Recruiting!!! / Strictly For Port Harcourt Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity Now Available For Only Port Harcourt Residents by skillcanonn: 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
Do you want to make up to Ten Millionaire (10,000,000) before the end of this year?

Then attend our free Seminar.

Seminar holds everyday from 10am to 2pm

Call or Whatsapp: 08057861576 to get your free Special Invitation Card.

This is not a Scam. Trust me thousands of people are benefiting from this program. Off course they say "Seeing is Believing" come and see for yourselves.

You don't have to pay anything in the seminar, it's totally free of charge. Just come and listen
Re: Opportunity Now Available For Only Port Harcourt Residents by scarplanet(m): 2:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Op, through this "special" seminar and scheme, were you able to make just 1 Million naira last year?

5 Likes

Re: Opportunity Now Available For Only Port Harcourt Residents by chinae(m): 6:31am On Apr 06, 2015
Op. tell u d product dey are marketing
Re: Opportunity Now Available For Only Port Harcourt Residents by Yeahreen(m): 6:53am On Apr 06, 2015
Good Question!! Oya OP answer dis Question? lipsrsealed
scarplanet:
Op, through this "special" seminar and scheme, were you able to make just 1 Million naira last year?
Re: Opportunity Now Available For Only Port Harcourt Residents by channelz: 9:14am On Apr 06, 2015
skillcanonn:
Do you want to make up to Ten Millionaire (10,000,000) before the end of this year?
Tacky! Be more creative.
Re: Opportunity Now Available For Only Port Harcourt Residents by skillcanonn: 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
I made more than that my dear. And I don't need to convince you to join. If you feel like joining, it's your own good, if you don't, it doesn't change who I am. Not everyone will be a millionaires. In fact some people like being poor. Even if opportunity is staring at them in the face they never make any move. All they do is discourage others. They keep asking questions and questions till they get bored. For you to be a millionaire in this life, you need to take risks. I am a risk taker. I don't wait for opportunities to knock on my door, I create them. So for those who want to join feel free. Remember you are not spending a kobo to attend. Just go and listen and for those who are content with their poor state please don't discourage others.
Re: Opportunity Now Available For Only Port Harcourt Residents by Cpumping(m): 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
So 'GNLD' has found 'his' way to PH. Go bk to lagg we dnt want u here. *crying*

1 Like

Re: Opportunity Now Available For Only Port Harcourt Residents by chinae(m): 12:24am On Apr 07, 2015
skillcanonn:
I made more than that my dear. And I don't need to convince you to join. If you feel like joining, it's your own good, if you don't, it doesn't change who I am. Not everyone will be a millionaires. In fact some people like being poor. Even if opportunity is staring at them in the face they never make any move. All they do is discourage others. They keep asking questions and questions till they get bored. For you to be a millionaire in this life, you need to take risks. I am a risk taker. I don't wait for opportunities to knock on my door, I create them. So for those who want to join feel free. Remember you are not spending a kobo to attend. Just go and listen and for those who are content with their poor state please don't discourage others.

OP, most tym its good to make urself happy.
Re: Opportunity Now Available For Only Port Harcourt Residents by Sunnypar(m): 7:16am On Apr 07, 2015
E-ticketing is an
Information technology
consulting firm established
to help seek ways with
which
businesses can achieve and
sustain competitive
advantage via Information
technology. Our
aim is to identify a business
problem (s) and seek the
right
solution by applying the
best IT strategy(s) that best
suits the
problem identified.
Our areas of specialization
are:
IT Consulting : Our team
offers a unique stream of IT
consultancy which includes;
Business IT
alignment, IT service
management, IT project
management, information
systems governance and
strategy, Search Engine
Optimization, E-commerce.
IT Infrastructure : Managed
Secure Email Service,
Network
Device Management, Laptop
Backup, Anti-virus, hosting,
Network Management,
Business Server,
Conferencing, Mail and
Mobility, Biometrics and
smart
cards.
Software: System Analysis,
Software Development,
Database development/
Programming, Systems
Integration, Website
design & development, ERP,
IT Sales and Procurement:
Sales
of Desktop computers,
Interactive touch screens,
Interactive white boards,
Laptops.
Job Description
To ensure proper
advertisement
of company's product.
To carry out market survey
to enable company
strategize
effectively for maximum
result.
To market company
products to potential
customers and develop
strategies that will yield
revenue.
Requirements
Minimum of Bsc/HND in any
related field.
Good marketing skills.
Ability to work under
pressure.
Good dress sense.
Good communication skills.
Should not be more than
30years
old.
Interested persons should
please
send sms only to
Re: Opportunity Now Available For Only Port Harcourt Residents by nwagbunaese(f): 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
Please what is the job role?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerdock Recruitment: What is the Latest? / Like That, This Guy Had A Job Via His Eccentric CV / Look At The Job Post I Saw On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.