Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

(photo) Kanye West Bible’s Are Up For Sale ‘the Book Of Yeezus’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (photo) Kanye West Bible’s Are Up For Sale ‘the Book Of Yeezus’ (1501 Views)

{PHOTO} Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Share Passionate Kiss / Kanye West Release His Own Bible Titled  ‘BOOK OF YEEZUS’ On Easter Day / Check Out Kanye Version Of The Bible Called 'the Book Of Yeezus' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo) Kanye West Bible’s Are Up For Sale ‘the Book Of Yeezus’ by Kindas3325(m): 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Kanye West now has his own version of the Bible up for sale. Hop into the post for all the pics and details! #IFWT!
The Kanye West Bible is available on Etsy and is listed as , “The Book of Yeezus: A novelty coffee-table book, celecrating the grandeur of mega-icon Kanye West. This is the Bible for the New Age”. It currently costs just about $20.
Kanye West now has his own version of the Bible up for sale. Hop into the post for all the pics and details! #IFWT!
The Etsy vendor who is selling the book describes how he/she came up with the ingenious idea of changing the Bible to reflect today’s society.
“What if the Bible, the most singularly significant publication in the ancient canon of Western tradition, were updated to reflect our modern society? What would it look like? […] At it’s simplest, it is the book of Genesis, modified to feature “Kanye” or “Yeezus” in the place of God or Y—A. ‘In the beginning Kanye created the heaven and the earth… And Kanye said, Let there be light: and there was light,'” the site wrote, later adding, “In a sense, Kanye’s awesome and orchestrated spectacle is truly a religious experience.”
I don’t know about you but I find this hilarious, especially since this seems like something that will get this vendor a goldmine.
http://pelwal33..com/2015/04/photo-kanye-west-now-have-his-own-bible.html

Re: (photo) Kanye West Bible’s Are Up For Sale ‘the Book Of Yeezus’ by abdulhadi101(m): 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nawa o
Re: (photo) Kanye West Bible’s Are Up For Sale ‘the Book Of Yeezus’ by Acekidc4(m): 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
The Book of Yeezus Indeed
Re: (photo) Kanye West Bible’s Are Up For Sale ‘the Book Of Yeezus’ by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: (photo) Kanye West Bible’s Are Up For Sale ‘the Book Of Yeezus’ by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
Another guaranteed flop from Kanye.

He should rather stick with his music.
Re: (photo) Kanye West Bible’s Are Up For Sale ‘the Book Of Yeezus’ by tohpahz(f): 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ihe chineke ga ekpe...
Re: (photo) Kanye West Bible’s Are Up For Sale ‘the Book Of Yeezus’ by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
The pompous rapper isn't even as famous and rich like jayz, tupac etc and he is already publishing his so called bible!!! stoopid guy married to a worthless bish.
mtchew. how many albums has he even released? black dog.

1 Like

Re: (photo) Kanye West Bible’s Are Up For Sale ‘the Book Of Yeezus’ by temitemi1(m): 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nonsense!!
Re: (photo) Kanye West Bible’s Are Up For Sale ‘the Book Of Yeezus’ by sinaj(f): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
diz arrogant guy again
Re: (photo) Kanye West Bible’s Are Up For Sale ‘the Book Of Yeezus’ by Chazzyboy: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nwanem odikwa ekwu o
Re: (photo) Kanye West Bible’s Are Up For Sale ‘the Book Of Yeezus’ by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
Bring on the 'end time' posts...
Re: (photo) Kanye West Bible’s Are Up For Sale ‘the Book Of Yeezus’ by bellabae(f): 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
I hope this guy won't end up like lucifer
Re: (photo) Kanye West Bible’s Are Up For Sale ‘the Book Of Yeezus’ by missgifted12(f): 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
The pompous rapper isn't even as famous and rich like jayz, tupac etc and he is already publishing his so called bible!!! stoopid guy married to a worthless bish.
mtchew. how many albums has he even released? black dog.
pls take it easy on the guy,u wan kill ham with insults?
Re: (photo) Kanye West Bible’s Are Up For Sale ‘the Book Of Yeezus’ by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
missgifted12:
pls take it easy on the guy,u wan kill ham with insults?
lol I dnt know wat came over me. I just hate the guy embarassed
Re: (photo) Kanye West Bible’s Are Up For Sale ‘the Book Of Yeezus’ by SleekyGee(m): 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
Kanye, I dey feel u oo
Sha help me greet tupac and biggy for hell cos u don already get first class ticket grin

I will wait for a week and I'm sure I will get the book for free thanks to my dear ibo boys

(1) (Reply)

Picture And Video Of Tonto Dikeh Unclad On Stage! / Kim And Kanye Prepare North For Baby Number 2 / "Photos Of Kcee,harrysong & Skibii Enjoy Hot Amala At Bodija,ibadan(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.