Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Fashion Designing Tutorials And Pattern Making. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Designing Tutorials And Pattern Making. (3136 Views)

Sewing Tutorial And Pattern; Learn How To Make A Band Crop Top / Sewing Tutorials And Free Sewing Patterns For Download / Get Pattern Making For Fashion Designers By Helen Armstrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashion Designing Tutorials And Pattern Making. by O1stclothing: 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
My name is Temmy,i run a fashion school known as October 1st clothing fashion school in Idimu-Lagos.As a fashion designer /tutor who has a passion for patternmaking and also training others,i will be sharing links and resources ,some of which have also been helpful to me and my establishment.If you're interested in patternmaking ,or ure already a pattern Guru,lets share knowledge and contribute our own quota to the Nigerian fashion space and Africa in general.Let me hear ur Yay if ure in !Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashion Designing Tutorials And Pattern Making. by jtina(f): 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
Yay. Am In. Let's begin
Re: Fashion Designing Tutorials And Pattern Making. by kikelomojessy(f): 12:39am On Apr 06, 2015
Am following
Re: Fashion Designing Tutorials And Pattern Making. by regandio(m): 1:33am On Apr 06, 2015
If have any scarf design or patterns have to develop into the actual scarves, just feel free to contact with us by www.bestscarfs.com
Re: Fashion Designing Tutorials And Pattern Making. by O1stclothing: 7:03am On Apr 06, 2015
Goodmorning all,hope ure enjoyn d Easter celeb.
While it is very important to revise some theoretical stuffs(we"ll com back to that)lets jump start by going through these simple styles from a brazillian patternmaking blogger(unfortunately she doesn't blog in english but the pattern blocks are very easy to understand...(I hope the pictures attachments shows clearly or else i l put them in another way......The last plain and print dress is our puzzle of d week,can anyone unravel d pattern block before we solve it together?
Thanks 4 d audience.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designing Tutorials And Pattern Making. by Joshuabak: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2015
Kamaroozzy.com(A site to showcase all your fashion design works) Launching soon!!!
If you have a couple of minutes, I highly recommend adding your E-mail to our mailing list on www.kamaroozy.com .
This will not only qualify you for a free fashion draw at launch but also enables us to notify you when we go LIVE.

Please visit www.kamaroozy.com
and like us on facebook www.facebook.com/kamaroozyconcepts
Regards
Re: Fashion Designing Tutorials And Pattern Making. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
Wanna.become.a fashion designer. Am beginning to have a passion for it. Pls how much can I get a new sewing industrial machine. Tnks
Re: Fashion Designing Tutorials And Pattern Making. by obyikye(f): 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yes. I am in.
Re: Fashion Designing Tutorials And Pattern Making. by jtina(f): 11:50pm On May 08, 2016
PROMO on WEEKEND classes on right now.
(Saturdays/sundays).

Be the 1st to register as classes starts soon.

If you are in Surulere, Mile2/Apapa, Orile, Isolo/Mushin axis of Lagos state and u r interested in registering wit a Fashion school or training center, here is an opportunty for u.

Make ALL YOUR INQUIRIES ABOUT CLassique J Fashion Creations center here.

Register with us for a 3month, 6month, 9month, or 1yr fashion design course.

Opening Hours: 10am-6pm daily.

...all comes with Creative and Fashion Design Subjects. Basic pattern drafting and hand free for all types of Natives, Blouse, Suits, jackets, pants, jumpsuits, gowns, bridals and Readymade Wears.

Commercial patterns available on request!
Also pattern drafting Instruments available for sale.

For more details:
Call/Text/Whatsapp:
08032881386, 08185569328
BBM: 2B5D3855
Visit us @ 6 obasun link(aguda compound), besides saint barth, off yeside b/s, Aguda, surulere, lagos.
Re: Fashion Designing Tutorials And Pattern Making. by BlubloodClothin: 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
Join Us

(1) (Reply)

Lady's Buy Your Gorgeous Wears / Affordable And Natural Skincare Products / Get That Unforgettable Good Look!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.