Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,976 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Ladies: Lynxxx Could Date You If You Have These Qualities, He Needs A Lover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies: Lynxxx Could Date You If You Have These Qualities, He Needs A Lover (2694 Views)

Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life / Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) / Gospel Rapper Lynxxx Smoking Shisha [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Lynxxx Could Date You If You Have These Qualities, He Needs A Lover by teyus: 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-stnUrTGSBE4/VSFMimLGzcI/AAAAAAAAk-0/9llgb1mteKI/s1600/Lynxxx-kokovibes.com___.jpg[/img]

Chukie Edozien better known as his stage name Lynxxx is a gentleman and ladies most wanted. In a recent interview with Punch, he gave an insight to the kind of girl he wouldn't mind dating and what turns him off in a lady. Read what he said below...

"I like a free-spirited lady with morals, one who I can learn from. She must be able to cook and look good. On the other hand, I am turned off by bad breath and a smelly weave. I am not attracted to women who talk too much."

So ladies, when next you want to holla at him, make sure your weaves smells fresh(frosh), brush your teeth, don't talk too much and you must be able to cook...

Source: http://www.kokovibes.com/2015/04/ladies-lynxxx-could-date-you-if-you.html
Re: Ladies: Lynxxx Could Date You If You Have These Qualities, He Needs A Lover by kilokeys(m): 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
rubber / patewo is better than a 4month old brazilian weave-on laden with pink oil..

just like lynxxx.. good food over se.x anyday
Re: Ladies: Lynxxx Could Date You If You Have These Qualities, He Needs A Lover by santos876(m): 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
dats it bro.......tel dos to all dis stinky gals paradind nigeria
Re: Ladies: Lynxxx Could Date You If You Have These Qualities, He Needs A Lover by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
kilokeys:
rubber / patewo is better than a 4month old brazilian weave-on laden with pink oil..

grin
Re: Ladies: Lynxxx Could Date You If You Have These Qualities, He Needs A Lover by elantraceey(f): 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
OK girls here's your chance . undecided
Re: Ladies: Lynxxx Could Date You If You Have These Qualities, He Needs A Lover by Tallesty1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Are you sure you deserve such a woman?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Lynxxx Could Date You If You Have These Qualities, He Needs A Lover by Vivly(f): 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
The ladies that meets his requirements want guys that have a full hit album, won most nominations and several endorsement deals.
Lynxx, are you up for it?

8 Likes

Re: Ladies: Lynxxx Could Date You If You Have These Qualities, He Needs A Lover by kilokeys(m): 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
Vivly:
The ladies that meets his requirements want guys that have a full hit album, won most nominations and several endorsement deals.
Lynxx, are you up for it?

u r funny o.
what are u saying in essence?
its so tough for a girl to have oral hygiene, nag less, good moral stand and culinary skills?

cos when u equate these basics to nominations, endorsement deals and all.. #afraid catch me o

hmm
Re: Ladies: Lynxxx Could Date You If You Have These Qualities, He Needs A Lover by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
kilokeys:

Pink oilgrin

U na woman wrapper cheesy
Re: Ladies: Lynxxx Could Date You If You Have These Qualities, He Needs A Lover by Vivly(f): 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
kilokeys:

u r funny o.
what are u saying in essence?
its so tough for a girl to have oral hygiene, nag less, good moral stand and culinary skills?

cos when u equate these basics to nominations, endorsement deals and all.. #afraid catch me o

hmm
Nah. You don't get my point sha. It's not really serious just a funny jab at Lynxx since he's not all that.
Re: Ladies: Lynxxx Could Date You If You Have These Qualities, He Needs A Lover by kilokeys(m): 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
dimples2:

Pink oilgrin

U na woman wrapper cheesy
for wia? virgin boi like me..
i just know these stuff.. common info for every gentleman
Re: Ladies: Lynxxx Could Date You If You Have These Qualities, He Needs A Lover by asadike(f): 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
U just mentioned me but I don't like u.
Re: Ladies: Lynxxx Could Date You If You Have These Qualities, He Needs A Lover by kilokeys(m): 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
Vivly:
Nah. You don't get my point sha. It's not really serious just a funny jab at Lynxx since he's not all that.

Don't let my female friends catch u say lynxxx aint all that o... he is hot. that one na sure.
hmm if u no like am, who u come like na?.. Thor?
Re: Ladies: Lynxxx Could Date You If You Have These Qualities, He Needs A Lover by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
kilokeys:

for wia? virgin boi like me..
i just know these stuff.. common info for every gentleman

Not common pls cheesy
I just laughed @ u having that info
Re: Ladies: Lynxxx Could Date You If You Have These Qualities, He Needs A Lover by kilokeys(m): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
dimples2:

Not common pls cheesy
I just laughed @ u having that info
a lil naughty sha.. dug into female mags, fashion, make up and all sorts during my boring days some years ago. from hair colors to bra sizes.
its nt a bad thing. just curiousity as to what to expect. so nothing surprises me. grin
Re: Ladies: Lynxxx Could Date You If You Have These Qualities, He Needs A Lover by Vivly(f): 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
kilokeys:

Don't let my female friends catch u say lynxxx aint all that o... he is hot. that one na sure.
hmm if u no like am, who u come like na?.. Thor?
lol.No be hot we go chop na. Some like it Warm.
Re: Ladies: Lynxxx Could Date You If You Have These Qualities, He Needs A Lover by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
Baby am i not warm enough
Vivly:
Re: Ladies: Lynxxx Could Date You If You Have These Qualities, He Needs A Lover by marieolae(f): 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
By the way.. Who is Lynxx?
Please go and work on your album jare.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Lynxxx Could Date You If You Have These Qualities, He Needs A Lover by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
asadike:
U just mentioned me but I don't like u.

He didn't even do an holistic mentioning of you

He skipped the part of "good shape and enormous curves" grin grin
Re: Ladies: Lynxxx Could Date You If You Have These Qualities, He Needs A Lover by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
kilokeys:

a lil naughty sha.. dug into female mags, fashion, make up and all sorts during my boring days some years ago. from hair colors to bra sizes.
its nt a bad thing. just curiousity as to what to expect. so nothing surprises me. grin

Lol @ nothing surprises me cheesy
Re: Ladies: Lynxxx Could Date You If You Have These Qualities, He Needs A Lover by kilokeys(m): 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
Vivly:

i get u.. u no like plenty fight. and u dont really fancy boys licking lips and spending more time in the mirror than u.
just a regular guy. with accolades and much more.

pray well o
Re: Ladies: Lynxxx Could Date You If You Have These Qualities, He Needs A Lover by daveP(m): 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
marieolae:
By the way.. Who is Lynxx?
Please go and work on your album jare.
chai! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Lynxxx Could Date You If You Have These Qualities, He Needs A Lover by bellabae(f): 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lynxxxxx. Ion like him jooor. I cnt date hm even if he offers money
Re: Ladies: Lynxxx Could Date You If You Have These Qualities, He Needs A Lover by Vivly(f): 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
kilokeys:

i get u.. u no like plenty fight. and u dont really fancy boys licking lips and spending more time in the mirror than u.
just a regular guy. with accolades and much more.

pray well o
Abi o. We don't like the kinda hot that crosses into gay radar.
Regular with brains does it.
Re: Ladies: Lynxxx Could Date You If You Have These Qualities, He Needs A Lover by Dannidom(m): 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Duh!

Who needs you angry

Babes don suffer

Helo mr lynxx go for what you like they aint comin to get you lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Lynxxx Could Date You If You Have These Qualities, He Needs A Lover by asadike(f): 12:31am On Apr 06, 2015
Wadraj:

He didn't even do an holistic mentioning of you

He skipped the part of "good shape and enormous curves" grin grin
your head dey there jare, infact come and give me a bear hug.
Re: Ladies: Lynxxx Could Date You If You Have These Qualities, He Needs A Lover by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 06, 2015
asadike:
your head dey there jare, infact come and give me a bear hug.
I don't do e-hugging tongue
I'd rather send a PM cool

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Display 'big Boobs' In Her Costume At The Festival In Bayern - / Naomi Campbell Stuns For LUI Magazine’s October 2015 Issue / Rihanna Stuns In New Photoshoot For Tmagazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.