Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Ejike Mbaka: How The Holy Dove Refused To Fly For Goodluck Jonathan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ejike Mbaka: How The Holy Dove Refused To Fly For Goodluck Jonathan (2127 Views)

Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Dedicates Court Victory Against Union Bank To God / The Real Face Of Ejike Mbaka / What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ejike Mbaka: How The Holy Dove Refused To Fly For Goodluck Jonathan by kedunaija(m): 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
The presidential election may have come and gone for but tongues are still wagging over some comment that were made before and after the election.[img][/img]
in this case it concerns the catholic priest Rev father Mbaka
Not too long ago Rev father mbaka and Goodluck Jonathan had such a wonderful relationship,but things took for the turn quickly and then the pair could barely see eye to eye on several issue.
on one of the occasions news came of the Rev father claiming that his life was no longer safe pointing to an assassination attempt which he claimed the president knew about
On the eve of new year the rev father and spiritual director of the adoration ministry in Enugu state delivered a fiery prophesy claiming that Goodluck Jonathan will not retain his post as the president of Nigeria and will subsequently loose to APC’s General Buhari
In one Rev father Ejike Mbaka declarations he claimed that the holy spirit has told him that Goodluck Jonathan was no longer favored by God as he had failed to address the widespread insecurity and economic hardship that the county have experienced
These revelation has got tongues wagging more so s the visit of the first lady patience Jonathan to the Adoration Ground in Enugu last November.
an inner caucus member of the Rev father and media publicity chairman of adoration ground told Sunday sun that the president can only have himself to blame as he took for granted the prophecy of Rev father Ejike Mbaka.First lady visits ejike mbaka
According to Mr Ugwuoke, the rev father felt a huge burden after the visit of the first lady when one of the doves released refused to fly, at the point it became clear that the holy spirit had rejected president Goodluck Jonathan
He said Rev Ejike Mbaka had made several move to reach the president and advise him on what he could have done but he was shut out by the president.

Instead what he git was a life threat, the media officer said.
Ugwoke further said while may had doubt over the Rev father’s prophecy on the ground that Jonathan will use the power of incumbency to swing the election to his favour, he knew that general Buhari will win and that it was all but over for Jonathan as president.
the media officer further disclosed that the Sunday preceding the general election, Mbaka would burst into victory song which he had not sung for a long while

In an exclusive interview with Kedu Naija ugwuoke gave a narrated details of all that transpired during the visit of the first lady Dame patience Jonathan to adoration ground in Enugu, the prophecy of Jonathan fall, the challenges of the prophesy brought to the the church and why Nigerians should start paying more attention to the word of genuine men of God

Here is Full Details Of The Interview

Me: Please introduce yourself Sir

Mr Ugwuoke: My name is Mr Uguoke and am the chief media officer to Rev father Ejike Mbaka and Adoration Prayer ground Enugu.

Fr Mbaka deliv­ered a controversial message that Presi­dent Goodluck Jonathan would not be re-elected saying it was a message from God to him. Many doubted his message, but we saw some days ago when the presidential election result was released, that the president was actually defeated. How do you look at this?

Well, I see the election that has just come and gone as a prophecy fulfilled. It is an indication that the real message of Fr Mbaka was actually from the oracle of the Holy Spirit. He said in that prophecy that this Goodluck has become bad luck to us.

Can you explain what he meant by that?

The message doesn’t need much explanation so to say because even in the message itself, he stated why he has to make that statement. I am not here to interpret his message. But I remember him saying that when Goodluck met our oil, the oil became bad luck and poured away. The mes­sage is already there, I can’t add nor remove. What he meant when he said that Goodluck has become bad luck was looking at the economy, at the differ­ent areas where people expected him to perform which he failed to perform, he thought it was bad luck and I think that was why he had to make that statement. All he had said in the message will tell you why Goodluck became bad luck.
There was also this demonstration by Fr Mbaka using doves and that of Jona­than didn’t fly.

I was there when it happened, up to a million people were there too and I tell you something, that message was delivered at a time when the minis­try witnessed the highest gathering being the New Year’s eve. It was during Goodluck’s wife visit, he had actually prayed for the woman and after praying for her, he brought the dove, four pigeons, and said that he was releasing the pigeons to go and fight for Jonathan in the four cardinal points of the earth. He was opening the cage where the pigeons were and I saw some of the pigeons, two or thereabout, left the cage. And there was one that refused to leave. He made everything possible for that pigeon to leave, because the thing flew up to the place where the singing ministry members were. For us it was like a drama. People tried to force the pigeon to fly away but whatever they did, the pigeon came back. So, Father as the priest said that people should leave the pigeon alone. Then later on, he was able, because he sees what I don’t see, he said he was able to discern from the spirit that the spirit told him not to force that pigeon to fly because “I have rejected Goodluck.” That was why immediately after that prayer, he felt that there should be a U-turn. Remember that the man we are talking about here is a servant of God. Let me tell you what I know about Fr Mbaka, he is someone who doesn’t look at faces. When it comes to his prophecy and his calling, he doesn’t want to know whose ox is gored. When he has got that conviction that this is, what the spirit has told him to do, I tell you nothing stops him from doing it. And that is why sometimes people think he’s so controversial
source>> http://kedunaija.com/ejike-mbaka-how-the-holy-dove-refused-to-fly-for-goodluck-jonathan/

Re: Ejike Mbaka: How The Holy Dove Refused To Fly For Goodluck Jonathan by TI1919(m): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
grin
Re: Ejike Mbaka: How The Holy Dove Refused To Fly For Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
i guess Buhari's dove was jumping and flying like an eagle?? that sign of great change
....sai baba
Re: Ejike Mbaka: How The Holy Dove Refused To Fly For Goodluck Jonathan by busterr(m): 9:06pm On Apr 05, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Nepal disasters / Video : Nigerian Girls' Pubic Hair Will Be Enough For A Guy To Use For Dreadlock / Is NTA2 Channel 5 Still Functional?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.