Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Proud Father! Vincent Enyeama Groom’s His Beautiful Daughter’s Hair (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Proud Father! Vincent Enyeama Groom’s His Beautiful Daughter’s Hair (photo) (1855 Views)

Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother / How Do You Handle A Proud Father That Wants To Frustrate Your Marital Destiny? / Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proud Father! Vincent Enyeama Groom’s His Beautiful Daughter’s Hair (photo) by argon500: 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Proud Father! Vincent Enyeama Groom’s His Beautiful Daughter’s Hair

cc: RoyalRoy

2 Likes

Re: Proud Father! Vincent Enyeama Groom’s His Beautiful Daughter’s Hair (photo) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
awwwwww! tooo cute!!!!
but abeg he should not tangle the hair o grin looks like virgin hair to me.
Re: Proud Father! Vincent Enyeama Groom’s His Beautiful Daughter’s Hair (photo) by siegfried99(m): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
The man who 100 caps fit

Very humble man.
Re: Proud Father! Vincent Enyeama Groom’s His Beautiful Daughter’s Hair (photo) by crackhaus: 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
Not bad, not bad at all... cool
Re: Proud Father! Vincent Enyeama Groom’s His Beautiful Daughter’s Hair (photo) by Dyt(f): 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
Na so this man escape me so
Scratches face
Re: Proud Father! Vincent Enyeama Groom’s His Beautiful Daughter’s Hair (photo) by MARKone(m): 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
^^^ e never late, u can register as one of his side chicks.
Re: Proud Father! Vincent Enyeama Groom’s His Beautiful Daughter’s Hair (photo) by prettyjo(f): 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
lovely
Re: Proud Father! Vincent Enyeama Groom’s His Beautiful Daughter’s Hair (photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
I like this young man.....
Re: Proud Father! Vincent Enyeama Groom’s His Beautiful Daughter’s Hair (photo) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nice one.
He has been groomed by the French kiss

The French knows what it is to love
Francophone Africans can testify to that.

He is not longer Nigerian.

Wey those cave men wey N'a only to fvck dem sabi.

Come and see. Learn.
The world does not revolve and evolve on fvcking only.
And chasing after small small girls with 100naira recharge cards .
Little things like this matters a lot.
Gros bisou Vin kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Proud Father! Vincent Enyeama Groom’s His Beautiful Daughter’s Hair (photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
EroticAngelina:
awwwwww! tooo cute!!!!
but abeg he should not tangle the hair o grin looks like virgin hair to me.
girl am loving dis ur new blog, keep it up.
Re: Proud Father! Vincent Enyeama Groom’s His Beautiful Daughter’s Hair (photo) by missdebs(f): 12:40am On Apr 07, 2015
awwww, may God gv us responsible husbands
Re: Proud Father! Vincent Enyeama Groom’s His Beautiful Daughter’s Hair (photo) by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 07, 2015
missdebs:
awwww, may God gv us responsible husbands
Amen. Same as wives too

https://www.nairaland.com/2229678/apology-poor-network
Re: Proud Father! Vincent Enyeama Groom’s His Beautiful Daughter’s Hair (photo) by cococandy(f): 12:52am On Apr 07, 2015
So cute kiss
Re: Proud Father! Vincent Enyeama Groom’s His Beautiful Daughter’s Hair (photo) by Friday18: 4:54am On Apr 07, 2015
Good for him,and his family.
Re: Proud Father! Vincent Enyeama Groom’s His Beautiful Daughter’s Hair (photo) by mystiqueDZ(f): 6:13am On Apr 07, 2015
Chillisauce:
Nice one.
He has been groomed by the French kiss

The French knows what it is to love
Francophone Africans can testify to that.

He is not longer Nigerian.

Wey those cave men wey N'a only to fvck dem sabi.

Come and see. Learn.
The world does not revolve and evolve on fvcking only.
And chasing after small small girls with 100naira recharge cards .
Little things like this matters a lot.
Gros bisou Vin kiss kiss
Right!!! They sure knows how to....but their arrogance#shakeshead

1 Like

Re: Proud Father! Vincent Enyeama Groom’s His Beautiful Daughter’s Hair (photo) by Onegai(f): 8:12am On Apr 07, 2015
mystiqueDZ:

They're not very good at.... o! Most of them think pre-intimacy includes watching Arsenal/Man utd 5 mins before they grab you.

this Vincent Enyeama of a fellow.... kiss kiss
Re: Proud Father! Vincent Enyeama Groom’s His Beautiful Daughter’s Hair (photo) by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:36am On Apr 07, 2015
Onegai:

They're not very good at.... o! Most of them think pre-intimacy includes watching Arsenal/Man utd 5 mins before they grab you.

this Vincent Enyeama of a fellow.... kiss kiss
lmaooo!!!!
Re: Proud Father! Vincent Enyeama Groom’s His Beautiful Daughter’s Hair (photo) by Onegai(f): 8:47am On Apr 07, 2015
mystiqueDZ:

this Vincent Enyeama of a fellow.... kiss kiss if he and I were still available, I'd hit it with the strength and the fist of an angry god grin Great work ethic, good father, what more do you want
Re: Proud Father! Vincent Enyeama Groom’s His Beautiful Daughter’s Hair (photo) by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:53am On Apr 07, 2015
[quote author=Onegai post=32436449]

this Vincent Enyeama of a fellow.... kiss kiss if he and I were still available, I'd hit it with the strength and the fist of an angry god grin Great work ethic, good father, what more do you want[/quote.Big crush yeah?....
Re: Proud Father! Vincent Enyeama Groom’s His Beautiful Daughter’s Hair (photo) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Savvyij:
girl am loving dis ur new blog, keep it up.
thankssssss!!!! Ur comment means alot cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help And Advise Please Seun / My Mother In Law Doesn't Want To Let Me See My Daughter / 30k Airtime Giveaway To Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.