Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Need A Good Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need A Good Phone (543 Views)

Which Good Phone Can I Get With #30,000? / A Good Phone For N20,000-N24,000 / Please Is Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime A Good Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Good Phone by Ehimzy(m): 9:15am On Apr 06, 2015
Hi nairalanders...I've gat a bit of an issue.. I need a new phone but I ain't gat an idea of any to go for.. my budget is between 40&55k...a NEW Android phone with kitkat is and a promised update to lollipop will be nice...thanks
Re: Need A Good Phone by Habeebpain(m): 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ehimzy:
Hi nairalanders...I've gat a bit of an issue.. I need a new phone but I ain't gat an idea of any to go for.. my budget is between 40&55k...a NEW Android phone with kitkat is and a promised update to lollipop will be nice...thanks

How can you recommend Infinix for him? You're going to die on whatever OS version it comes with if you dare.

I've got 3 options for you:
1.Lenovo K3 Note (on preorder): runs lollipop out of the box
2. Meizu M1 note: lollipop update is not until June
3. Asus Zenfone 5: lollipop update is this month.

07088535479. I can get you any of the above.
Re: Need A Good Phone by Habeebpain(m): 12:31am On Apr 07, 2015
If you're not keen on lollipop, I can get you the Gionee Elite E7. It has 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, runs Kitkat, has NFC, Gorilla Glass 3 and a snapdragon 800 processor clocked at 2.2GHz. Delivering one to a customer tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Top Android Apps / Please Recommend A Data Re-seller / Blackberry Passport (unlocked) Gets Price Cut In US And Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.