Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,709 members, 7,837,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Young People Revolution (YPR) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young People Revolution (YPR) (596 Views)

The Rice Revolution In Nigeria Is Real. Pictures From A Nairalander / Highly Acclaimed Inspirational Book For Young People Out Now / Young Professionals Revolution (YPR) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young People Revolution (YPR) by epic9590: 9:16am On Apr 06, 2015
Hey guys, I am Excited to be able to reach out to you all. I will like to share with you one of the most trending business opportunities of our time. Just a bit of a tip it's an affiliate marketing business that guarantees residual income. The business brought about the young people revolution, because it has the young people incorporated in it. I am willing to reach out to each and every individual that is interested. I will like for you to keep an open mind.
Few months ago, I would have referred to myself as anti-business, I detested it whole heartedly but that has changed because I kept an open mind, the opportunity made sense to me and I took the risk and I'm loving it as it also fits into my time.

"There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened." - Mary Kay Ash

The choice is ours!
Re: Young People Revolution (YPR) by BrightForYou(m): 9:35am On Apr 06, 2015
I really wish to start a business,but something inside me is discouraging me. Maybe the fear of failure or could it be that i'm still young? Please enlighten me. Thank you.
Re: Young People Revolution (YPR) by channelz: 9:41am On Apr 06, 2015
GNLD and the likes
Re: Young People Revolution (YPR) by epic9590: 9:49am On Apr 06, 2015
You are never really young to start up anything. I'll say the sooner you start the better for you. You are at an advantage because you have years at your disposal to learn and grow and if you make mistakes you correct them quickly. But trust me if you learn from someone or from a system that has gone through all these hurdles it will shorten your learning curve and in no time you'll see massive results.

I am 24 at the moment, undergoing my masters degree programme, I wish I knew what I know now some 5/6 years ago. I got friends, partners between the ages of 18&24 who saw the bigger picture, took the opportunity and they have set themselves up for residual income for life I'll say and their pay cheques can only get bigger based on the small and consistent efforts they have put in.
Re: Young People Revolution (YPR) by epic9590: 10:01am On Apr 06, 2015
@Channelz. GNLD and the likes Lol.
They don't even capture the young people demographics.

The 3% of the world's wealthiest individuals are in one form of business or the other, if you are to start up your own business today it may take you a lifetime to build your business to their level.

All I want is to show you a system that you can partner with, part time, full time... The market is still very untapped. The current projections is looking at 800% growth by 2017.

Am not a business student but I know what that means to my income.
Re: Young People Revolution (YPR) by channelz: 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
I've experienced "GNLD witnesses"...they talk too much.
Re: Young People Revolution (YPR) by epic9590: 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
It's not GNLD. I can't even go around marketing the loads of products they got, when I won't use them. If I try something and it works for me and it makes sense to me, I'll only be doing the right thing by offering to share it. What we do is help people who see the big picture succeed. Nothing less
Re: Young People Revolution (YPR) by BrightForYou(m): 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
Thank you very much epic,for your sagacious reply to my comment. So,what's the target of this thread?is it to help and awake enterpreneurs? thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Powepoint Slide Presentations Now Made Easy / Where would you buy your Samsung TV's Online? / Would It Be Okey If I Show You How To Build An E-commerce Site (download Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.