Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Chai! There Is God Ooo! Singer Adokiye Wants You To See Her Private Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chai! There Is God Ooo! Singer Adokiye Wants You To See Her Private Photos (5902 Views)

Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" / Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos / Virgin Singer Adokiye Turns A Year Older Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chai! There Is God Ooo! Singer Adokiye Wants You To See Her Private Photos by teyus: 10:09am On Apr 06, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-hUTllwz9fT4/VSJJhGlTzYI/AAAAAAAAlFM/cf2_6E4IX04/s1600/Adokiye-kokovibes.com__.png[/img]

This girl is so funny! She shared her hot bikini picture on instagram and captioned it as: "I love the shoe".

It's lie ooo! You love the shoe, which shoe? or you want us to see your ass? Lol

Singer Adokiyi once claimed to be virgin during several interviews... Her guy must have be lucky.

Source:http://www.kokovibes.com.ng/2015/04/chai-there-is-god-ooo-singer-adokiye.html

Re: Chai! There Is God Ooo! Singer Adokiye Wants You To See Her Private Photos by ramdris(m): 10:32am On Apr 06, 2015
Uche! Bia. Bikonu who took my vasellin hia? Need it now!
* grabs vasellin and run into bathroom with pics * grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! There Is God Ooo! Singer Adokiye Wants You To See Her Private Photos by ELTON123(m): 10:36am On Apr 06, 2015
ramdris:
no finish that vesline ooo.....you for collect grandnut oil na cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Chai! There Is God Ooo! Singer Adokiye Wants You To See Her Private Photos by IamOpemipo(m): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2015
Ass looks rumpled
Re: Chai! There Is God Ooo! Singer Adokiye Wants You To See Her Private Photos by Codyt(m): 10:48am On Apr 06, 2015
REMAIN FOR ME O!! grin
ELTON123:
no finish that vesline ooo.....you for collect grandnut oil na cheesy
Re: Chai! There Is God Ooo! Singer Adokiye Wants You To See Her Private Photos by Codyt(m): 10:50am On Apr 06, 2015
Virgin Kor!!! Bet wait a minute, this girl package wella o grin grin grin. Ive got a bulge under my boxers already shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Chai! There Is God Ooo! Singer Adokiye Wants You To See Her Private Photos by osamaBUSH(m): 10:53am On Apr 06, 2015
I am allergic to virgin a$$ undecided tongue
Re: Chai! There Is God Ooo! Singer Adokiye Wants You To See Her Private Photos by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 06, 2015
But the truth be said, the girl get fine bress quanu Oohhh!!! Me no get problem with the picture sha, as long as the thing she is exposing is fine, firm standing and representing 100% ..... where I for get problem na say, if the thing she dey show no fine. Na where she for see my other colour...... kiss
Re: Chai! There Is God Ooo! Singer Adokiye Wants You To See Her Private Photos by RothmasPop: 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
No be this one call herself virgin?
Re: Chai! There Is God Ooo! Singer Adokiye Wants You To See Her Private Photos by pretydiva(f): 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Attention seeking b.itch
Re: Chai! There Is God Ooo! Singer Adokiye Wants You To See Her Private Photos by lovely17(m): 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
did I just see titties which kyn virgin you be
Re: Chai! There Is God Ooo! Singer Adokiye Wants You To See Her Private Photos by Airforce1(m): 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
pretydiva:
Attention seeking b.itch

because your not a virgin abi?
Re: Chai! There Is God Ooo! Singer Adokiye Wants You To See Her Private Photos by joedejana(m): 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Holy Phuck
Re: Chai! There Is God Ooo! Singer Adokiye Wants You To See Her Private Photos by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
ramdris:
Bia do I look like a vaseline thief?

2 Likes

Re: Chai! There Is God Ooo! Singer Adokiye Wants You To See Her Private Photos by fadexyl(m): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
Following
Re: Chai! There Is God Ooo! Singer Adokiye Wants You To See Her Private Photos by hensben(m): 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
I wan confess, I like Wetin I see.
Re: Chai! There Is God Ooo! Singer Adokiye Wants You To See Her Private Photos by davidayn(m): 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2015

. Military zone !
Col. David
Re: Chai! There Is God Ooo! Singer Adokiye Wants You To See Her Private Photos by pretydiva(f): 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
Airforce1:

because your not a virgin abi?
real virgins don't go about announcing their status
Re: Chai! There Is God Ooo! Singer Adokiye Wants You To See Her Private Photos by alexis007(m): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
e go be like say i don look pix finish come dey talk another thing......but this foolish trend of near-nudity flooding the internet is so embarrassing that....... the cave man would now seriously assume he has more sense than the modern-age man......look @ those pictures once again and you would see a singer who entertains more with her body than her voice cry......all thanks to an entertainment industry which thinks that singing and striping go together...
Re: Chai! There Is God Ooo! Singer Adokiye Wants You To See Her Private Photos by hatux: 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
Behold the self acclaimed virgin ass!

1 Like

Re: Chai! There Is God Ooo! Singer Adokiye Wants You To See Her Private Photos by badassProdigy(m): 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
oops, i miss road...
Re: Chai! There Is God Ooo! Singer Adokiye Wants You To See Her Private Photos by icebebe(f): 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
Some Ladies will call her all sort of names grin grin bcs dey are jealous.

But me I tink I like wat I see,good height,nice oranges fr a virgin,d back view is like a miracle fr a virgin grin grin grin
Re: Chai! There Is God Ooo! Singer Adokiye Wants You To See Her Private Photos by bellabae(f): 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
So unclothedness is what people are celebrating now! Oga oo
Re: Chai! There Is God Ooo! Singer Adokiye Wants You To See Her Private Photos by ednut1(m): 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
which song dis mumu don sing

1 Like

Re: Chai! There Is God Ooo! Singer Adokiye Wants You To See Her Private Photos by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
And a virgin she is grin
Re: Chai! There Is God Ooo! Singer Adokiye Wants You To See Her Private Photos by mirexxx(f): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: Chai! There Is God Ooo! Singer Adokiye Wants You To See Her Private Photos by Chinny5(f): 11:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Ass looks rumpled
Iron it pls
Re: Chai! There Is God Ooo! Singer Adokiye Wants You To See Her Private Photos by lordkeme(m): 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
mirexxx:
hmmmmmm
y d hmming
Re: Chai! There Is God Ooo! Singer Adokiye Wants You To See Her Private Photos by Dolemite(f): 1:04am On Apr 07, 2015
ramdris:

Bad boy. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Kannywood Actors, Actresses Of 2016 / EXPOSED!!! Kim Kardashian Only Has 10k In Her Account / ★ See Epic Throwback Photo Of Alhaji Tekno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.