Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Humble and Caring Guy Needed - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Humble and Caring Guy Needed (3025 Views)

Am 30 Male And I Need A Humble And Virtous Lady. / If U Need A Caring Guy Check In / Urgent Decent And Caring Lady Needed For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Humble and Caring Guy Needed by realone44: 10:09am On Apr 06, 2015
Just Add up this BBM PIN : 7FE2D61B
Re: Humble and Caring Guy Needed by falconey(m): 10:10am On Apr 06, 2015
goodnews to the single guys out there.......grab now!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Humble and Caring Guy Needed by minifuworld: 10:10am On Apr 06, 2015
location pls
Re: Humble and Caring Guy Needed by sinaj(f): 10:11am On Apr 06, 2015
sad
Re: Humble and Caring Guy Needed by buygala(m): 10:12am On Apr 06, 2015
So, Eniola Bhadmus, You have now taken your boyfriend ultimate search to nairaland ehn undecided

.Issorait

But you for try put your pishure na... at least dem poor, lonely dudes will be able to decide at once if they are up to the task embarassed
Re: Humble and Caring Guy Needed by williamspaul22(m): 10:13am On Apr 06, 2015
Mumu Op undecided
Re: Humble and Caring Guy Needed by quivah(f): 10:13am On Apr 06, 2015
and nl is the best place to come
Re: Humble and Caring Guy Needed by akpanikpe(m): 10:19am On Apr 06, 2015
Pics of you, house, and cars, then we can start from der grin
Re: Humble and Caring Guy Needed by derrick333(m): 10:19am On Apr 06, 2015
Lol,u experience hrt brak in the past? Dnt warri u will experience hrt grind in the hands of NL guyz
Re: Humble and Caring Guy Needed by Brugo(m): 10:19am On Apr 06, 2015
cheesy cheesy

Is this the new format scammers use?

grin Naija I hail o.
Re: Humble and Caring Guy Needed by derrick333(m): 10:20am On Apr 06, 2015
undecidedLol,u experience hrt brak in the past? Dnt worry u will experience hrt grind in the hands of NL guyz
sinaj:
sad
My dear ,v u seen what I'm saw ? undecided
Re: Humble and Caring Guy Needed by vizkiz: 10:22am On Apr 06, 2015
quivah:

be careful of what you type, your future boo might be a Nairalander
Re: Humble and Caring Guy Needed by sinaj(f): 10:26am On Apr 06, 2015
derrick333:
undecidedLol,u experience hrt brak in the past? Dnt warri u will experience hrt grind in the hands of NL guyz
My dear ,v u seen what I'm saw ? undecided
wat did u saw... i mean see.
Re: Humble and Caring Guy Needed by quivah(f): 10:30am On Apr 06, 2015
vizkiz:

be careful of what you type, your future boo might be a Nairalander
of all places?!

yeah he might be a nairalander i knew in the real life before meeting him here .(I even introduced my bf to nl, that's the only way a naira lander can be my boo)
maybe cause I'm not a fan of online dating And believe any One who wants the kind of quality the op desire in a man should look far from nl or any online platform..

1 Like

Re: Humble and Caring Guy Needed by derrick333(m): 10:31am On Apr 06, 2015
sinaj:

wat did u saw... i mean see.
Bia Mrs banckrovic,what didu saw ,b4 u saw wat I c? (in chief zabrudaya's voice)
Re: Humble and Caring Guy Needed by vizkiz: 10:34am On Apr 06, 2015
quivah:

of all places?!

yeah he might be a nairalander i knew in the real life before meeting him here .(I even introduced my bf to nl, that's the only way a naira lander can be my boo)
maybe cause I'm not a fan of online dating And believe any One who wants the kind of quality the op desire in a man should look far from nl or any online platform..

yeah, that is what you just stated there...because you don't do it doesn't mean it is a bad thing you know
Re: Humble and Caring Guy Needed by Equado(m): 10:36am On Apr 06, 2015
Funny enough,some stewpeed peeps are gonna add that pin,knowing full well that the hegoat of an op is GUY.
Re: Humble and Caring Guy Needed by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 06, 2015
quivah:

You expect her to stand on the roadside with a placard ?

1 Like

Re: Humble and Caring Guy Needed by quivah(f): 10:44am On Apr 06, 2015
NinoBrown888:

You expect her to stand on the roadside with a placard ?
I expect her to get real...
Re: Humble and Caring Guy Needed by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 06, 2015
quivah:

I expect her to get real...

why not keep your opinion to yourselfv, I doubt if she needs that.

2 Likes

Re: Humble and Caring Guy Needed by quivah(f): 10:47am On Apr 06, 2015
vizkiz:

yeah, that is what you just stated there...because you don't do it doesn't mean it is a bad thing you know
you mean... its not 'all' a bad thing.. true! you will agree with me, she's better getting her man in real life.. only few of online dating turn out good.. to me, she's only here waiting her time.

but my opinion-- not a universal thing
Re: Humble and Caring Guy Needed by quivah(f): 10:49am On Apr 06, 2015
NinoBrown888:

why not keep your opinion to yourselfv, I doubt if she needs that.
I'm sorry but last I checked its my opinion and I have all the right to spit it out!! do you see me with a knife to her throat?! what's my fuss if she needs it or not

you have a problem with that? puke yourself!!
Re: Humble and Caring Guy Needed by vizkiz: 10:50am On Apr 06, 2015
quivah:

you mean... its not 'all' a bad thing.. true! you will agree with me, she's better getting her man in real life.. only few of online dating turn out good.. to me, she's only here waiting her time.

but my opinion-- not a universal thing

what if she meets him here and they hook-up in real life and get frequent with each other and other stuffs like that? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Humble and Caring Guy Needed by quivah(f): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2015
vizkiz:

what if she meets him here and they hook-up in real life and get frequent with each other and other stuffs like that? undecided
that's plausible.. but don't blame me if I don't think there's a 2% chance that's gonna work..

so, why are we discussing this? I'm not convinced the op is a lady neither do I need to change my view on online relationship
Re: Humble and Caring Guy Needed by LamiHandsome(m): 11:07am On Apr 06, 2015
Single guys should apply. Help a sister.

*reconstructed*

scam alert! NLs. Lwtmm
Re: Humble and Caring Guy Needed by phlio(m): 11:24am On Apr 06, 2015
find it difficult to believe this op .......
Re: Humble and Caring Guy Needed by vizkiz: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2015
quivah:

of all places?!

just wanted to know the reason for your first comment
Re: Humble and Caring Guy Needed by bRaInzOmEkA(m): 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
realone44:
After some sort of heartbreaks in the past, for a while i took a break as i had given up on every guy on earth cos i think they are just all the same - liars and cheats.. but now, it's getting boring and wanna find love again. i hope im not making any mistake by putting this up on here..
we can chat and see how it goes.. No liars plssss. Just Add up this BBM PIN : 7FE2D61B
am single too..av gone tru dsame dilema as u..buh am not so rich..take note...buh am sincere enof..my pin::333A0285.
Re: Humble and Caring Guy Needed by quivah(f): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
vizkiz:

just wanted to know the reason for your first comment
why I said , nl of all places? yeah!
I already made that clear: I don't believe in online relationship , and a social platform is even worse off.

but my opinion, I also made that clear.. vizkiz, that's my reason.
Re: Humble and Caring Guy Needed by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 07, 2015
No pishure
Re: Humble and Caring Guy Needed by Carp101: 7:34am On Apr 08, 2015
realone44:
After some sort of heartbreaks in the past, for a while i took a break as i had given up on every guy on earth cos i think they are just all the same - liars and cheats.. but now, it's getting boring and wanna find love again. i hope im not making any mistake by putting this up on here..
we can chat and see how it goes.. No liars plssss. Just Add up this BBM PIN : 7FE2D61B
Which state do you live?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naughtvilla Hookup And Sex Stories / This Is My Pic (Naijababe) What Do U Think? / I Need A Hot Rich Sexy Chick Or Sugar Mum In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.