Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Which Of This Car Is Affordable - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Of This Car Is Affordable (1171 Views)

What You Should Do If You Suspect A Car Is Following You / Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) / Urgent Help Needed My Car Is Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Car Is Affordable by Johnsontim: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2015
Good day
Pls i need advise on which car to go for. This will be my first time using cars.
1. Mistubishi Montero 200 - 2003
2. Nissan Pathfinder 2000 - 2003
3. Total camry
4. Volvo.
5. BMW.

Bmw was the car i used i sold it due to constant over heating. Pls i need help as i want to go another car. The road to my house is bad so am thinking of affordable SUV.
Re: Which Of This Car Is Affordable by abatically(m): 10:55am On Apr 06, 2015
Johnsontim:
Good day
Pls i need advise on which car to go for. This will be my first time using cars.
3. Total camry
4. Volvo.
5. BMW.

Bmw was the car i used i sold it due to constant over heating. Pls i need help as i want to go another car. The road to my house is bad so am thinking of affordable SUV.

5. BMW. Do u mean the BMW M5? Its surely a good car.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Car Is Affordable by nairalife2013(m): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2015
abatically:

u are a badt guy. But I like u

3 Likes

Re: Which Of This Car Is Affordable by nairalife2013(m): 11:21am On Apr 06, 2015
Suvs are ok but make sure u pik 1 wid grade 1 engine and gear! And pls grade yur range in monetary value also to avoid people like abatically!

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Car Is Affordable by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
abatically:

You wan wreck him life? angry cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Car Is Affordable by DGD1(m): 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
abatically:

lol
Re: Which Of This Car Is Affordable by abatically(m): 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
lomomike:

You wan wreck him life? angry cheesy

As the guy come write BMW nko? As if BMW only has one model.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Car Is Affordable by Johnsontim: 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
@ abatically..
Pls which SUV can you advice because of our road and also the maintenance.
Re: Which Of This Car Is Affordable by abatically(m): 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
Johnsontim:
@ abatically..
Pls which SUV can you advice because of our road and also the maintenance.

Depends on what u want in a car. The pathfinder is rugged, comes with 4wd, but looks ugly.. so if u don't mind the looks then it is a good choice. If u want something a little more beautiful u can get a highlander limited with 4wd. I don't know much about Montero.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Car Is Affordable by sonety2k(m): 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
Johnsontim:
Good day
3. Total camry
4. Volvo.
5. BMW.

I will advise you go for the 2000 -2003 Nissan
Pathfinder or 2001 - 2003 Toyota Highlander

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Car Is Affordable by nurey(m): 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
Seems as if you guys didn't read the op's query at all, the op needs a car that he can abuse but will still function well to an extent. I believe anybody whose car over-heats lack the adequate maintenance culture to take care of a car. There are guages and indicators for telling u engine temp so over heating shouldn't even wreck a car.

I only have one rugged horse work for you to choose if you are willing to feed its six mouth
A 1998-2002 toyota 4Runner, its not the most beautiful car, its bland, boring and not a chick magnet but it will take minimal abuse and still serve you well. I would have recommended a 2000 model crv but I don't want you to experience SHOKI dance.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Venza Repair Tips / Audi And Baby Boy 2 Door / My Car Steering Just Started To Be A Bit Strong To Turn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.