Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,125 members, 7,863,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

What Do You Think? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Think? (758 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think? by ayaba22: 3:33am On Jan 26, 2009
Good evening, I would like to know your opinion about my story.
I am in love with Nigerian Yoruba man, we know each other for a bit over one year, first we were friends, really good friends, sharing, talking, we opened our hearts to each other to tell about the pain and suffering, in our own families. Yes, we are both married but he is separated from his wife and I am separated too, we both have kids to think about and we do not want to do anything to hurt them. Recently we were together for the first time and it was amazing, it was so much more than physical act, it was real love, affection, care for one another, giving, healing, not a sin, we are both very religious.
What do you think? We had matitial problems long before we met each other, so this relationshiop is not the reason for the family issues. In a sense, we have a safe port in our love from all the problems around, we need each other. He even said he wants to have a baby with me, he wants to show me Nigeria one day, to meet his mother. I am white woman if this matters, for me this was never an issue. This story is in the US.
Do we have any future together? Any hope? Hopestly, I do not know what to do. But one things I know, I love this man with all my heart.
Thank you.
Re: What Do You Think? by Sissy3(f): 3:38am On Jan 26, 2009
well since u too like each other, just pray and cross your fingers his parents accepts you. good luck
Re: What Do You Think? by irenereky: 10:55am On Jan 26, 2009
My opinion is, since u both ve d same prmblems, i think there is a purpose God brought the two of u together, Just Pray and ve faith, Wish u all d best smiley smiley
Re: What Do You Think? by Ben13: 11:15am On Jan 26, 2009
sleep over it
Re: What Do You Think? by akaa(f): 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2009
as for me it mean more harm to both your children than his. so that`s what you have to consider, because you can take care of his children then who take care of yours.i suggest you go and reconcile with your husband, if you people did wedding you said for better for worst till death ought do part. so the only thing that will seperate you from your husband is death.
Re: What Do You Think? by iice(f): 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2009
Separated and have been together - though 'Religious' you don't consider it a sin.
You guys have serious issues.

(1) (Reply)

Beware, List Of Scam Sites / Somebody Should Lie And Claim It Is True / Government Denies Poor Imgrant Right In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.