Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,176 members, 7,845,867 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Miss World 2006: Please Vote For Miss Nigeria - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss World 2006: Please Vote For Miss Nigeria (14146 Views)

Miss Ghana And Miss Nigeria Outfits For Miss Universe Pageant (Photos) / Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) / Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss World 2006: Please Vote For Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2006
i won't vote because she isn't pretty angry
Re: Miss World 2006: Please Vote For Miss Nigeria by dennylove(m): 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2006
if voting her will make her win !!!!!!!!!!! then am gooooona vote as many times as possible for her to win.but if you no win THE MISSS WORLD!!!!!,no just come back to nigeria ooooooo shocked shocked shocked just misss with the MISS WORLD.
Re: Miss World 2006: Please Vote For Miss Nigeria by concrete: 1:46am On Sep 27, 2006
http://missworldvote.client.ninesystems.com/signup.php

if you click here, all you have to do is put in your email and then click the link in your email then vote

you only have to pay if you text but you can also vote by the way i just mentioned for free

her name is abiola bashorun. she's igbo and yoruba

even if you don't think she's the prettiest, vote for her. she's representing our country. besides, i'm tired of seeing the same plastic surgery latina win every beauty pageant. at least abiola's natural
Re: Miss World 2006: Please Vote For Miss Nigeria by gem87(f): 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2006
i voted, it's not abt prettiness, anyways i saw d beachwear contest, she worked it
Re: Miss World 2006: Please Vote For Miss Nigeria by twinkledew(f): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2006
how will someone outside Nigeria vote.
Re: Miss World 2006: Please Vote For Miss Nigeria by gem87(f): 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2006
just log on 2 d site
Re: Miss World 2006: Please Vote For Miss Nigeria by twinkledew(f): 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2006
ok.

ta
Re: Miss World 2006: Please Vote For Miss Nigeria by concrete: 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2006
How and where did you see the beachwear contest? can you post a link to the video

thanks
Re: Miss World 2006: Please Vote For Miss Nigeria by gem87(f): 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2006
oooh, i dunno abt dat, i saw it on tv so i'm not sure
Re: Miss World 2006: Please Vote For Miss Nigeria by desiree(f): 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2006
I'm not voting for her, I will vote for Miss BOTSWANA instead angry tongue
Re: Miss World 2006: Please Vote For Miss Nigeria by mizkay(f): 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2006
Did anyone notice what was written down for her occupation? It said:
I had no idea representing a country was now an occupation, if so then I am representing mine and maybe should start asking for my payslips!
Re: Miss World 2006: Please Vote For Miss Nigeria by dennylove(m): 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2006
DESIREE,if you are not a Nigeria, you can vote 4 anybody,but if you are a Nigeria!!!!!!!!!and did not vote for your country contestant embarassed embarassed embarassedthen you are not a good patriotic of your country. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Miss World 2006: Please Vote For Miss Nigeria by desiree(f): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2006
dennylove:

DESIREE,if you are not a Nigeria, you can vote 4 anybody,but if you are a Nigeria!!!!!!!!!and did not vote for your country contestant embarassed embarassed embarassedthen you are not a good patriotic of your country. shocked shocked shocked
I have heard it all before, so be my guest.  cheesy

It is about voting for who you think has got the qualities of a Miss World not just because she is from your country. That is the whole idea of a competition.

J/K
Re: Miss World 2006: Please Vote For Miss Nigeria by dearzi(f): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2006
Weda we vote or not, she can't win, she's not fine. Last time i heard from Donald Trump, he was really into beauty and bla, but maybe intelligence will help her, or talent.
Where did all our Naija babes go? we really have chics, but these ones that represent us don't represent us well at all! wowo gone on severe rampage.
Re: Miss World 2006: Please Vote For Miss Nigeria by gem87(f): 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2006
the fine chics - (like me) hv no desire whatsoever 2 be in a contest where we hv 2 compete
i dnt knw wht point i'm tryin 2 mk ok when the preferable isnt available the available bcomes preferable,
miss india is really curvy! and miss sweden isnt bad either

i just voted 4 naija so it's not like we abandoned her u knw, anyway gudluck 2 all of m
may d best win!
Re: Miss World 2006: Please Vote For Miss Nigeria by concrete: 3:32am On Sep 28, 2006
desiree - it's sad that you are electing not to vote for her

anyway, it's not just about looks. she's actually a student as well. i heard she wants to get into law

miss world has nothing to do with miss universe (thankfully). miss universe is run by Donald Trump and he favours spanish chick with implants and they supposedly provide sexual favours to him. lol. not surprising. anyway, miss world is higher rated worldwide (more viewers watch) than miss universe and black and visible minority contestants do fairly well, usually placing in top 5 every year
Re: Miss World 2006: Please Vote For Miss Nigeria by dennylove(m): 7:14am On Sep 28, 2006
CONCRETE,you!!my men!!!!!!!thanks, i thought, i was saying the WRONG THING to DESIREE but you came and FINISHED IT ALL.peace babyboy
Re: Miss World 2006: Please Vote For Miss Nigeria by dennylove(m): 7:25am On Sep 28, 2006
By the way,how come?the whole BABES in this forum is complaining about this OUR MISS WORLD TO BE!!!!!!!!abi una dey JEALOSSSSSSSSSY AM shocked shocked shocked.Abeg make una wait 4 una TURN,
because LIFE NA TURN BY TURN!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin TOAST and the BEST 4 OUR MISSS WORLD TO BE. peace.
Re: Miss World 2006: Please Vote For Miss Nigeria by ky4real(m): 11:08pm On Sep 30, 2006
yeah saw her pic i tink she deserve notin
but d crown, gd luck sis am goin 2
cast ma vote 4 yah. wink wink wink
Re: Miss World 2006: Please Vote For Miss Nigeria by ladykool(f): 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2006
no comment!
Re: Miss World 2006: Please Vote For Miss Nigeria by jammin(m): 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2006
how did she place? i meant. in the final result what was her position?
Re: Miss World 2006: Please Vote For Miss Nigeria by watever(f): 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2006
she didn't make it 2 semi-finals sad
Re: Miss World 2006: Please Vote For Miss Nigeria by jammin(m): 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2006
aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww!!! too bad. now i have something to tell[b] superman[/b]
Re: Miss World 2006: Please Vote For Miss Nigeria by christnazirite(m): 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
Please go to Instagram and twitter vote for her. She's very cute and apparently really smart (i knew her over 3 years now and had contributed a lot to my life)

Please vote. Show your support for her and Nigeria

She's already made the top 5 in the International Student Association, kwame Nkrumah university of science and technology

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bft2AV0non9/?hl=en
Re: Miss World 2006: Please Vote For Miss Nigeria by Harrymorgan: 7:05am On Mar 03, 2018
Miss World always had the concept of continental queens but for two years, the pageant explored it in a interchange quirk. Contestants were at odds into groups based in this area geography and unmovable number of semi-finalists was chosen from each. We actually behind this concept because it relationship some logic to the haphazard entre which Coats & Jackets selections are made in the finals in previous years. Rather than utterly eliminating, this concept could have been developed into something augmented.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Dominic On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine / Download Gele Tutorial Video: How To Tie Nigerian (yoruba) Bridal Gele / The Beauty Of Aso-ebi Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.