Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo (6588 Views)

Mercy Asiedu: "My Big Boobs Got Me My Husband And I Will Never Reduce Them" / Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man / (hot Photos) Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Huge German Juice In New Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo by farano(f): 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
She shared the photo on instagram. She's showing her fans what she possesses on the chest once again. Na wa o... She almost showed off everything.

https://instagram.com/p/1IjDrFGZXt/?taken-by=cynthiamorgan1

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo by Enegod(m): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo by Ab025(m): 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
well this her boobs are surely making waves than her musuc.

#talk about boobying your way to stardom

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Franca are you now celeb MOD? cheesy
Re: Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo by Dyt(f): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
Pls show face jor
Re: Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo by olexjay(m): 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Oh my gosh!! I mistake the "boobs" to "books" ..... So glad I never see anytin yet only the color cos my momma don warn me not to look at sometin like dis wink

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo by ggrin(f): 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
get ready to listen to my new mixtape..... it's called "GPA"..... and it's about to.... dropsad

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mtchew!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo by jacabi(m): 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
'Aye ti baje'(life don spoil)
Re: Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
~ Jesus ! Farano is that you @D.P
Look at those your sexy, soft and puffy cheeks...those your lips are hot and your nape is perfect for some neck kissing.. mennnnn.. You are so hot baby ... grin

I love you even with the banning treatment you have been administering .....*Kisses and hugs * tongue
Re: Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo by AsherStorm(m): 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
how's everywhere
Re: Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo by hatux: 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
ggrin:
get ready to listen to my new mixtape..... it's called "GPA"..... and it's about to.... dropsad
Lmao gringrin...
Re: Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo by hatux: 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
Is farano now a celebrity section mod?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo by mrpackager(m): 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2015

AM OLREDY ON FP ......FTC HERE I CUM
Re: Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo by Samguine: 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
The male species are really incredible. How a pair of protruding flesh full of muscle, fat and milk would be so damn appealing to us is something I can't seem to understand.

That aside, women like these are why we see them as sex objects and nothing more. Women that have nothing to show..no talent, no brains, no skills whatsoever except their mammary glands. Make she contunu. All is well

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
this one is Madness
Re: Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo by hensben(m): 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nneka123:
this one is Madness
Yeah like your PP
Re: Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo by farano(f): 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ Jesus ! Farano is that you @D.P
Look at those your sexy, soft and puffy cheeks...those your lips are hot and your nape is perfect for some neck kissing.. mennnnn.. You are so hot baby ... grin

I love you even with the banning treatment you have been administering .....*Kisses and hugs * tongue
I'm hotter than fire and cooler than ice tongue grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
hensben:
Yeah like your PP
lol smiley I didn't pull it up
Re: Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo by hensben(m): 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nneka123:
lol smiley I didn't pull it up
But I'm seeing things, it ur boy hensben tongue

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
farano:
I'm hotter than fire and cooler than ice tongue grin
farano come i dey para o! make una bring back my two topics na, "shuo which kan payan b dis na?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
hensben:
But I'm seeing things, it ur boy hensben tongue
my boy? Lol you dreaming
Re: Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo by hensben(m): 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nneka123:
my boy? Lol you dreaming
nah! Reality talk
Re: Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo by codernoni: 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
dis is jezebell!!!
repent or perish young woman
if not dt am born again i wouldve cursed u
someone pls give me her IG handle so i can pray fo her angry
Re: Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo by Chiscomax(m): 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
I want to Romaaaa...(romaromaroma)... i want to pissi(pisipisipisi)... i want to dey bed(dey bed dey bed dey bed) grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
farano:
She shared the photo on instagram. She's showing her fans what she possesses on the chest once again. Na wa o... She almost showed off everything.

https://instagram.com/p/1IjDrFGZXt/?taken-by=cynthiamorgan1
Airforce1 will join her soon. album loading..
Re: Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo by bellabae(f): 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
Kini itumo gbogbo eleyi bayii Olorun?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo by DzTzl(f): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Na wa 4 ds lady & her series of exposé
Re: Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo by dre11(m): 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
This shows that sex sells as faster as wind

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo by mirexxx(f): 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
hehe! see boobs na tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo by Nimblemind(m): 11:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
German juice!!! Me likey.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Blogger Claims Mercy Johnson Is Dead / Jim Iyke And Family (more Photos) / VIDEO: Cossy Orjiakor Jiggle Her Boobs Seductively While Out Partying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.