Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Single Ladies Advert; Ebube Nwagbo And The Unnecessary Drama At The AY Live Last - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Single Ladies Advert; Ebube Nwagbo And The Unnecessary Drama At The AY Live Last (860 Views)

Photo Of Ebube Nwagbo And Her Six Packs / Ini Edo,Oge Okoye,Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sanda Look Stunning In These Photos / Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sandas Lovely Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Single Ladies Advert; Ebube Nwagbo And The Unnecessary Drama At The AY Live Last by akinyemibalogs: 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
I am sure most of you have been expecting my view about the show, Well I finally had the opportunity to attend the most talked about AY Show in Lagos and ofcourse, just like me, the single ladies and guys wanted to use the opportunity to find the ''supposed'' partner.
My only worry was why some of us took it too personal, Well my eyes was on Nollywood sultry actress, Ebube Nwagbo who rocked this ripped jeans and an extreme white body hug with the German Juices on fleek..
Trust AY to have most of the hotties in and outside of the industry from the most over-hyped 5 Star boss, E-Money to the CEO of Dilly Motors to all them top and rich single eye candy's

Continue reading; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/single-ladies-advert-ebube-nwagbo-and.html

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Countdown On The 2015 Forbes Five Hip-hop's Wealthiest Artists / Read What Ramsey Noah Has To Say About A Break_up In Nollywood. / Take A Look At Kenya Moore Puts Her Hot 44yr Old Bikini Body On Display.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.