Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,683 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Beautiful Women Vs Flashy Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Beautiful Women Vs Flashy Cars (4403 Views)

Does It Make Sense Sending A Flashy And Expensive Car Home 4 Few Weeks Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Women Vs Flashy Cars by Eddie2006(m): 9:11am On Sep 06, 2006
Hi Y'all

Its me Eddie in the house once again allow me to introduce myself. This is sunshine saying hello to all the gentle folks in Nairaland how are you today? i got a theory and want to share it with you or maybe get your opinion on this.

what do you think about beautiful women and flashy cars do they go together and what are the differencies between a beautiful damsel and a flashy car if given which will you take out of the 2? mind you a beautiful woman may stay or may leave you but a flashy car stays as long as you maintain it well. i know you have something to say yea i see you getting ready to say something feel free and send your opinion.

for me i love beauty and i love flashy cars but you know you might not have the 2 at once.

peace
Re: Beautiful Women Vs Flashy Cars by HH(m): 9:26am On Sep 06, 2006
its wrong for you to compare a human being created by God and a car, they aint worth same thing, ofcourse one can live a healthy normal life without a car no matter how flashy d car may be,

"car have a language that only women understands"
Re: Beautiful Women Vs Flashy Cars by Eddie2006(m): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2006
agreed

but there is still the magnetism between this two i want to brake the gap, what if you have a flashy car and a no beautiful woman can you be confident in the public lets be true to our self car is elegant and a beautiful woman is adoring to eyes that behold her so if you have the 2 what do you worry for
Re: Beautiful Women Vs Flashy Cars by HH(m): 9:43am On Sep 06, 2006
sure they are both important depending on the context, its just that in this part of the world, the purpose of having a car has being turned 2 oppressing those who dont have and some ladies have made it a case not to date a guy who hasnt got a car.if i am attending an event with a car without a gal besides me its just fine as long as i,m comfortable, if i need a gal, i just get one
Re: Beautiful Women Vs Flashy Cars by Oracle(m): 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2006
I would personally take flashy cars over women coz women are nothing but trouble, especially when beautiful
Re: Beautiful Women Vs Flashy Cars by Eddie2006(m): 9:50am On Sep 09, 2006
There is no way you will drive a flashy car without a pretty woman by your side at least you will want to show your guys that you got it all a flashy car and a flashy chick lol wink
Re: Beautiful Women Vs Flashy Cars by Damy(m): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2006
Beauty and flashy goes 2gether.

Dont u want car seller do there normal business.
Re: Beautiful Women Vs Flashy Cars by tinard(m): 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2006
no competition

flashy cars
They will come afterwards - the beautiful women i mean and if they don't, f*** them. You already have a true beauty. Just look at the curves of an RX8 or a ferrari or a jag or a maserati. Damn talking about them is even getting me excited. I think i need to grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Women Vs Flashy Cars by ruescho(m): 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2007
Don+t understand this discussion, why not take both

Re: Beautiful Women Vs Flashy Cars by Eddie2006(m): 10:44am On Jan 11, 2007
now thats interesting grin
Re: Beautiful Women Vs Flashy Cars by ruescho(m): 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2007
Eddie2006:

There is no way you will drive a flashy car without a pretty woman by your side at least you will want to show your guys that you got it all a flashy car and a flashy chick lol wink

OK Eddie, why not try this style

Re: Beautiful Women Vs Flashy Cars by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2007
smiley
Re: Beautiful Women Vs Flashy Cars by Eddie2006(m): 9:22am On Feb 03, 2007
shocked cheesy
Re: Beautiful Women Vs Flashy Cars by ruescho(m): 10:27am On Feb 03, 2007
Back in Black!

Re: Beautiful Women Vs Flashy Cars by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2008
Well, for me, I will rather have a beutiful car instead of a woman.
But guess what? Beautiful women will come calling when they see
a cute hommie driving a very ride, maybe in a convertible Bently Continental GT kiss
Re: Beautiful Women Vs Flashy Cars by TOYOSI20(f): 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2008
dukeolumde:

Well, for me, I will rather have a beutiful car instead of a woman.
But guess what? Beautiful women will come calling when they see
a cute hommie driving a very ride, maybe in a convertible Bently Continental GT kiss

Lol
Re: Beautiful Women Vs Flashy Cars by chikeze(m): 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2008
me na flashy car i go take. because wit my flashy car i can always get all da chics chikena! grin

(1) (Reply)

Bmw 325i(2002) Vs Mercedes Benz C320(2002) / Rav4 Transmission Problem / What Toks Car Can Someone Get With 1.8million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.