Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

IGBO+YORUBA+HAUSA+LOVE= A Better NIGERIA (must Read) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / IGBO+YORUBA+HAUSA+LOVE= A Better NIGERIA (must Read) (2811 Views)

Some Igbo/yoruba Word Used In Urhobo/Isoko Language / The Ghanaian-Igbo-Yoruba Woman That Saved The Population Of Lagos From Ebola / Opinion: Personalities Of An HAUSA/IGBO/YORUBA Man(the Good And Bad Sides) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGBO+YORUBA+HAUSA+LOVE= A Better NIGERIA (must Read) by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 07, 2015
Am not a good writer, not even a writer just a nairalander who wants to talk about peace in our nation.

Nigeria is a country with over 250 tribes(might be wrong), this tribes came together and made Nigeria. Majority and minority occupied a geographical land and made it Nigeria. So now that's success, the coming together of various head to achieve a certain goal will only bring nothing more but success.
So where do the problems come in? we all ask ourself. But the answer we get is the government. Can it truly be the the government?
Government is a post occupied by humans not aliens. Any bad government of war is as a result of what has been planted into such leader while he was an ordinary citizen.
So who planted it? The society, environment mass media etc
And humans run all this sections, so the problem of this absent of success is caused by humans(Nigerian citizen).
How is it caused? Lack of love, trust and deep hatred for one and other.
They say IGBO hate YORUBA
They say YORUBA hate IGBO
They say Hausa and yoruba came together to defeat igbo
But let us be sure on this fact
If moses had hated Aron(not sure of d spelling) would they have gotten out of Egypt?
I.E there is always a vital role for every man on earth no matter the background, tribe, colour etc
We all talk about racism of the black from the white but most of us have not handled black to black racism.
Have anyone ever thought of how it will be when your yoruba, igbo or Hausa brothers and sisters are no more
No more Hausa man to sell suya for u tongue
No more igbo man to sell spare part for u
No more yoruba man to make you laugh with funny characters.
The flaws, weakness and strength of all tribes combined together will bring total success.
Imagine a university with only one tribe how boring it could be, I see comments on nairaland whereby people boast on who is better in war and some other insultive comment on other tribes, this is so painful because it will lead us no where.

combining our qualities together with love and sincerity and it will yield a solid Nigeria.
To cut my story short, we need peace love and unity, we are all create by God and he gave us various idea because he knows that the the combination of this idea will make us more stronger.
You might be a muslim or a christian, igbo or yoruba, white all black but let us remember that we are still humans.

Say no to war
Say no to racism
Say no to separation

God bless the IGBOs
God bless the YORUBAs
God bless the HAUSAS and all other tribes
Then God can bless Nigeria

I mayowa oladipo loves my IGBO and HAUSA brothers and sisters
Add urs if u love the various tribes in NIGERIA.

Cc lacastica

4 Likes

Re: IGBO+YORUBA+HAUSA+LOVE= A Better NIGERIA (must Read) by CHM11: 1:24am On Apr 07, 2015
Proudly Urhobo and I love them scatter!!!!
Even though u didn't mention my tribe sha..
Re: IGBO+YORUBA+HAUSA+LOVE= A Better NIGERIA (must Read) by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 07, 2015
mayowa122:

My own thinking.
If the igbo's are really good at war let them fight it
If the yoruba's are good at infrastructure(just saying tho) let them make it.
If the hausa are good at ruling let them rule it

undecided

This has diminished your entire writeup.

1 Like

Re: IGBO+YORUBA+HAUSA+LOVE= A Better NIGERIA (must Read) by olazwum: 3:01am On Apr 07, 2015
nice 1 ur head is dere. God bless Nigeria.
kissnice 1 ur head is dere. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: IGBO+YORUBA+HAUSA+LOVE= A Better NIGERIA (must Read) by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 07, 2015
CHM11:
Bros no blame OP, blame social studies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO+YORUBA+HAUSA+LOVE= A Better NIGERIA (must Read) by Nobody: 4:58am On Apr 07, 2015
totima:

undecided

This has diminished your entire writeup.
All I was trying to illustrate there was that people should do what they are best in. Don't add much meaning to it.
Re: IGBO+YORUBA+HAUSA+LOVE= A Better NIGERIA (must Read) by Nobody: 5:00am On Apr 07, 2015
CHM11:
Am sorry I didn't mention it.
Love my urhobo brothers and sister too
Re: IGBO+YORUBA+HAUSA+LOVE= A Better NIGERIA (must Read) by macof(m): 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nigeria is not one, stop ur delusions

1 Like

Re: IGBO+YORUBA+HAUSA+LOVE= A Better NIGERIA (must Read) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
macof:
Nigeria is not one, stop ur delusions
thank you
Re: IGBO+YORUBA+HAUSA+LOVE= A Better NIGERIA (must Read) by ideykwum: 10:56am On Apr 11, 2015
Modify that part or it will taint your write-up, if at all its well intended!

mayowa122:

All I was trying to illustrate there was that people should do what they are best in. Don't add much meaning to it.
Re: IGBO+YORUBA+HAUSA+LOVE= A Better NIGERIA (must Read) by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2015
ideykwum:
Modify that part or it will taint your write-up, if at all its well intended!

Ok tanx
Re: IGBO+YORUBA+HAUSA+LOVE= A Better NIGERIA (must Read) by thirdi(m): 11:22am On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=mayowa122 post=32589762]
Ok tanx[/quote

No need to modify it we get what you mean. If u say u can do something...like if Igbo man say I'm sabi fight haba haba army dey navy dey and Cameroon and kidnappers never finish even crime no be zero yet for Nigeria.
Re: IGBO+YORUBA+HAUSA+LOVE= A Better NIGERIA (must Read) by thirdi(m): 11:23am On Apr 11, 2015
ONE LOVE ONE LOVE ALL WE NEED IS ONE LOVE ❤
Re: IGBO+YORUBA+HAUSA+LOVE= A Better NIGERIA (must Read) by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=thirdi post=32590493][/quote]
You get my point bro
Re: IGBO+YORUBA+HAUSA+LOVE= A Better NIGERIA (must Read) by chuose: 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
No be Oba of lagos wan drown Igbo people?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro

No the the North of Nigeria wey talk say dem get hatred of the Igbos?
Listen to their leader describe their hatred of the Igbos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y1Zpk4DrlA

SO PLEASE WHERE IS THE ONE NIGERIA?
Re: IGBO+YORUBA+HAUSA+LOVE= A Better NIGERIA (must Read) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
chuose:
No be Oba of lagos wan drown Igbo people?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro

No the the North of Nigeria wey talk say dem get hatred of the Igbos?
Listen to their leader describe their hatred of the Igbos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=8y1Zpk4DrlA

SO PLEASE WHERE IS THE ONE NIGERIA?
All this people you are talking about are still humans and we could all change when we start with ourself.
Re: IGBO+YORUBA+HAUSA+LOVE= A Better NIGERIA (must Read) by TheWayToZion: 2:05pm On May 14, 2016

(1) (Reply)

CEO Of Gran Imperio Group,ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Chilling Wt His Resort In Lag / I Am Unique Special And Valuable Because Of My Culture And Special Abilities. / 5 Slangs You Should Know To Get The Best Deals In Lagos Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.