Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

Stop Lamenting Over Your Failed Marriage--i Go Dye Blasts Princess - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Lamenting Over Your Failed Marriage--i Go Dye Blasts Princess (644 Views)

I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend / The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) / Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Lamenting Over Your Failed Marriage--i Go Dye Blasts Princess by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 07, 2015
Although it is no longer news that the marriage of comedienne, Princess, crashed over a year ago, but the plus-size rib cracker has not stopped dwelling on her failed marriage, which only few weeks after it was consumated.
Since her marriage crashed, Princess has been riding on sentiment to get sympathy and put the blame on her former husband.
At a just-concluded event in Lagos, Princess' almost 20 minutes jokes at the occasion on stage was centred on the crashed union, which according to her, lasted only two weeks.
She talked about how she has been running from one religion to the other to know and rectify the real cause of her marital crisis.....READ MORE: http://mcebisco..com/2015/04/stop-lamenting-over-your-failed.html

(1) (Reply)

Surrogacy Is Really Scary For Me – Kim Kardashian / Kanu Nwankwo,Harrysong,Praiz And Other Celebs Create Awareness For MTN(Photos) / Mileycyrus Goes Innocent In New Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.