Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,910 members, 7,838,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

I Am Using Myself To Correct Bad Impressions About Actresses ...mercy Johnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Using Myself To Correct Bad Impressions About Actresses ...mercy Johnson (673 Views)

Adorable Photos Of Actresses Mercy Aigbe And Iyabo Ojo Daughters At OLIC / Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Using Myself To Correct Bad Impressions About Actresses ...mercy Johnson by iniedo31: 9:12am On Apr 07, 2015
Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson, has called on fans and colleagues to always have trust and true love for their husband if they want their marriage to stand the test of time.
Mercy stated that the rate of divorce cases among Nigerian celebrities as been as a result of lack of trust and love from both parties which eventually leads to calamitous countdown towards the end of the marriage.
Using herself as an example, the actress stated that she has always been truthful to her husband and he has always done same which is why she is still enjoying her marriage till date...READ MORE: http://mcebisco..com/2015/04/i-am-using-myself-to-correct-bad.html

Re: I Am Using Myself To Correct Bad Impressions About Actresses ...mercy Johnson by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 07, 2015
Dumebi the dirty girl, is to early for you to start saying all this things o. Men are unpredictable including your husband. So I will advice u to keep quiet because you may never say never. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Photos; Davido Parties With Sebee Crooner, Sossi Alongside Oritesefemi, BOJ & Mc / Comedian Sir James Lavishes N.3m On Gadgets! / Shooting Suspect Wants To ‘chill This Weekend’ Will Turn Himself In Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.