Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,095 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Piracy Statement: Forgive Me, Kunle Afolayan Begs Igbos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Piracy Statement: Forgive Me, Kunle Afolayan Begs Igbos (673 Views)

Kunle Afolayan On Vacation In London With His Daughters(photos) / Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA / Kunle Afolayan Blasts Igbos - Blames Them For Piracy. (screengrabs Included). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Piracy Statement: Forgive Me, Kunle Afolayan Begs Igbos by famobaba(m): 11:45am On Apr 07, 2015
Award-winning filmmaker, Kunle Afolayan has appealed to his Igbo fans for his controversial statement on piracy.

The October 1 producer said that he said it out of frustration.

Re: Piracy Statement: Forgive Me, Kunle Afolayan Begs Igbos by nerodenero: 11:50am On Apr 07, 2015
Statements are like eggs, once said, it's broken and that is it. Just like Kunle, Oba of Lagos through one of his aides should apologise. For the APC, the statement made by the Oba might hunt them on Saturday. Enough side!
Re: Piracy Statement: Forgive Me, Kunle Afolayan Begs Igbos by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
Apology accepted BUT next time please use your head and shorn tribalism
Re: Piracy Statement: Forgive Me, Kunle Afolayan Begs Igbos by menix(m): 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sorry afta d damage is done, jst take a look at d hate his statement nd dat of Oba has caused..

Thou hez civilized compared to dat corrupt oba...
Re: Piracy Statement: Forgive Me, Kunle Afolayan Begs Igbos by nanauju(f): 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
Just pray the igbos take it in good fate
Re: Piracy Statement: Forgive Me, Kunle Afolayan Begs Igbos by Yehman(m): 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yorubas hate igbos soo much, I keep wondering why?
Re: Piracy Statement: Forgive Me, Kunle Afolayan Begs Igbos by Roland17(m): 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
It is frustrating to read from perceived literates who have the experience of the world view make ridiculous comments without thorough thoughts about consequences.

I could forgive the Oba for his careless thoughts about a particular ethnic group, but coming from Kunle Afolayan, it is almost un-forgivable, shameful, disappointing and distasteful.
Re: Piracy Statement: Forgive Me, Kunle Afolayan Begs Igbos by milwaukee: 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
lagos is Yoruba land Agbaje is Yoruba and Ambode is Yoruba, The Igbo are all always saying the Yorubas hated them. they have not seen what is called hatred yet, if you vote Agbaje he is a Yoruba who will favor the Yoruba agenda first. The Yoruba will make the Igbos a scape goat, if the ruling party did not retain their position. I don't have shop in Alaba, Osodi, Idumota, when it comes to Politic fear the Yorubas.
Re: Piracy Statement: Forgive Me, Kunle Afolayan Begs Igbos by esther1994(f): 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
Roland17:
It is frustrating to read from perceived literates who have the experience of the world view make ridiculous comments without thorough thoughts about consequences.

I could forgive the Oba for his careless thoughts about a particular ethnic group, but coming from Kunle Afolayan, it is almost un-forgivable, shameful, disappointing and distasteful.
I like Kunle. Unlike some people who can never accept their wrong doing and give peace a chane in this country.

(1) (Reply)

D’banj Hangs Out With Usher And Will.i.am [PHOTOS] / [PHOTO] Actor Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife Vacation In Paris / OMG!!! Mayweather’s Single Meal Costs $1,000.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.