Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Field Sales Managers .nestle Waters - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Field Sales Managers .nestle Waters (3137 Views)

Unilever Nigeria Recruitment For Graduate Field Sales Officers / 2016 Recruitment! Sales Managers And Reps Needed At Bisan Investment Ltd / Nestle Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Field Sales Managers .nestle Waters by emmabongo(m): 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
kiss[b][/b]
Y has nestle water nt start givin out invite for field sales manager Abuja/Lagos?
Re: Field Sales Managers .nestle Waters by TheeRevelation: 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
A FSM in Nestle told me some people had been called for test for this position.

Nestle stuffs na always lowkey.
Re: Field Sales Managers .nestle Waters by emmabongo(m): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
but they should not have bodered listing the job then. did u apply this job?
Re: Field Sales Managers .nestle Waters by evapraise1: 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
@TheeRevelation, Nestle called field sales manager water Abuja/Lagos applicants for interview says who ? I recieved message from them the first day i applied that they are considering my application and they will get back to me with the outcome and my nestle applicant page is still thesame thing 'Added to Requisition' , they are yet to get back to me with any message either i think we should be praying that our cv is shortlisted. @ EMMABANGO Relax they've not call Or any one with information regards the job position.
Re: Field Sales Managers .nestle Waters by TheeRevelation: 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
Evapraise1, I got the info from a reliable source. Someone I know had already written the test via dragnet. I'm not saying the recruitment has ended has they can still call another batch.

I also applied And mind you, Nestle only contact successful applicants for test.
Re: Field Sales Managers .nestle Waters by jasper83: 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
Guys I think we should relax a bit. Nestle via dragnet is always batch by batch and someone was just contacted yesterday evening(Sunday) to come to dragnet office in Apapa on Wednesday. So we should relax now that the elections are over, more invite may start rolling in next week or so. Pls lets use this waiting time to prepare for the test. Mark my word the month of may wil be invite laden. Peace out
Re: Field Sales Managers .nestle Waters by evapraise1: 4:56am On Apr 28, 2015
@Jasper and TheeRevelation,Thanks for the information it really helpful
Re: Field Sales Managers .nestle Waters by TheeRevelation: 9:02am On Apr 28, 2015
jasper83:
Guys I think we should relax a bit. Nestle via dragnet is always batch by batch and someone was just contacted yesterday evening(Sunday) to come to dragnet office in Apapa on Wednesday. So we should relax now that the elections are over, more invite may start rolling in next week or so. Pls lets use this waiting time to prepare for the test. Mark my word the month of may wil be invite laden. Peace out

Thanks man. I hope we all get called soon.

1 Like

Re: Field Sales Managers .nestle Waters by colegold100: 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
I wrote the FSM water Nestle aptitude test today 29th april with dragnet at apapa. verbal reasoning, numeric and Abstract Reasoning. It was ok, nthe time was very not enough. I hope for d best. As an experienced sales person, I don't see any advantage in aptitude test coming before the function test. Especially when it's an experienced job..But na them know.

1 Like

Re: Field Sales Managers .nestle Waters by evapraise1: 8:53am On Apr 30, 2015
@ colegold100 yes you got it, i also wonder why a well experience sales professional need to passthrough that dranet aptitutut test before function test, anyway that is their own wahala. I wish you best of luck man
Re: Field Sales Managers .nestle Waters by emmabongo(m): 11:35am On Apr 30, 2015
do you mean to say you did nt write function specific test,how many were you guys?
Re: Field Sales Managers .nestle Waters by colegold100: 10:22pm On May 01, 2015
No we didn't . I doubt if we were up to thirty.besides, this should include people that came for other positions like procurement. .etc

(1) (Reply)

NPOWER: Plateau State Government Finally Permanent All Nteach Beneficiaries / Management Trainee Recruitment - Test Link / Why Do You Want Us To Employ You? Interview Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.