Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

The Network Connection Was Reset - Pls Assist With Solution - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Network Connection Was Reset - Pls Assist With Solution (439 Views)

Easily Tether Or Share Your Simple Server Or Psiphon Connection To Other Phones / Pls Assist. QEMU Machine Emulators And Tools Has Stopped Working. / About Pups And Pums : Pls Assist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Network Connection Was Reset - Pls Assist With Solution by NightHawke: 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hi All,
Recently when i use my laptop i keep getting this error message - the network connection was reset. Prompting me to disconnect and connect my modem again and again.

1. I use Firefox
2. Etisalat internet provider
3. HP530
4. 3GB RAM (Increased it recently from 2Gb to 3Gb)
5. 32bit Operating system
6. 120Gb with 27GB space remaining
7. Avast Internet Antivirus

Please what can i do to resolve this? Appreciate in advance
Re: The Network Connection Was Reset - Pls Assist With Solution by sammieblaize: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Perhaps try changing browser and changingInternet Service Provider

(1) (Reply)

Computer For Banks / Who Can Teach Me Andriod App Design And Amazon Kindle Production / Mozzila Firfox For Ios....amazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.