Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Project Manager Tolet.com.ng Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Project Manager Tolet.com.ng Lagos (2670 Views)

Please Who Else Got This Message From Tolet.com.ng / Plz Who Else Got This Msg From Tolet.com? / Project Manager Tolet.com.ng Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Project Manager Tolet.com.ng Lagos by ToLetng: 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
ToLet.com.ng is Nigeria's 1st online lettings agency and one of Nigeria's fastest growing internet companies. We provide a comprehensive property rentals platform that helps Lagosians navigate the stressful, frustrating and unstructured Lagos property rental market.
ToLet.com.ng has created the best way to search for new rental property.

Job Title:
Project Manager
As Project Manager, the successful candidate will join the Business Solutions team to develop and implement solutions based on strategic business goals. She/he must have an understanding of project management methodologies, exposure to PMP is an advantage, and real estate experience will be an added advantage.

Job Summary:
• Excellent management skills- we require someone who can manage, delegate and lead- a true manager;
• Grow, mentor, guide and teach an existing team;
• Design and create fool-proof process systems that govern team member activities on each successive project;
• Author and implement complimentary quality control checks for each project;
• This individual should also have strong engagement management skills including the ability to drive analytical rigour in decision making, strong business acumen, posses deep insights and with that have the ability to speak in both business and technical terms.
This job role is target oriented and is for highly ambitious and result driven individuals.

Qualification and Requirements:
• Strong consultation and communication skills, self-initiation, good team player and willingness to work under pressure;
• Ability to self-organize multiple tasks well and to complete them on time with a clear focus on results;
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
• Show attention to detail and the ability to follow processes and procedures 100% accurately;
• Candidates should be tech savvy and computer literate;
• Candidates should possess good communication skills;
• Candidates should be able to work with little or no supervision.

Application Closing Date
31st April, 2015

Interested applicants should apply here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1F_buiVvCLCQ_IV2GCnRQSXqwqWojR7DF8Cuemh-EvJ4/viewform?c=0&w=1 and be prepared for an interview invite at short notice.
Re: Project Manager Tolet.com.ng Lagos by PalmTree(m): 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
ToLetng:
ToLet.com.ng is Nigeria's 1st online lettings agency and one of Nigeria's fastest growing internet companies. We provide a comprehensive property rentals platform that helps Lagosians navigate the stressful, frustrating and unstructured Lagos property rental market.

Job Title:
Project Manager
As Project Manager, the successful candidate will join the Business Solutions team to develop and implement solutions based on strategic business goals. She/he must have an understanding of project management methodologies, exposure to PMP is an advantage, and real estate experience will be an added advantage.

Job Summary:
• Excellent management skills- we require someone who can manage, delegate and lead- a true manager;
• Design and create fool-proof process systems that govern team member activities on each successive project;
• This individual should also have strong engagement management skills including the ability to drive analytical rigour in decision making, strong business acumen, posses deep insights and with that have the ability to speak in both business and technical terms.
This job role is target oriented and is for highly ambitious and result driven individuals.

• Strong consultation and communication skills, self-initiation, good team player and willingness to work under pressure;
• Ability to self-organize multiple tasks well and to complete them on time with a clear focus on results;
• Show attention to detail and the ability to follow processes and procedures 100% accurately;

Application Closing Date
31st April, 2015

Interested applicants should apply here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1F_buiVvCLCQ_IV2GCnRQSXqwqWojR7DF8Cuemh-EvJ4/viewform?c=0&w=1 and be prepared for an interview invite at short notice.

I interviewed for this position few weeks ago and the guy I spoke with assured me that I'll receive a success mail before the end of that day.

Fast forward to some days later, I called your office and your human resource officer said that the position has been filled... and here you are publishing the same vacancy... Sighs.
Re: Project Manager Tolet.com.ng Lagos by flywheel(m): 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
PalmTree:

I interviewed for this position few weeks ago and the guy I spoke with assured me that I'll receive a success mail before the end of that day.

Fast forward to some days later, I called your office and your human resource officer said that the position has been filled... and here you are publishing the same vacancy... Sighs.
Please what's your course of study?
Re: Project Manager Tolet.com.ng Lagos by PalmTree(m): 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
flywheel:

Please what's your course of study?

Geography
Re: Project Manager Tolet.com.ng Lagos by flywheel(m): 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
PalmTree:

Geography
OK thanks
Re: Project Manager Tolet.com.ng Lagos by PalmTree(m): 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
flywheel:

OK thanks

Why did you ask?
Re: Project Manager Tolet.com.ng Lagos by flywheel(m): 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
PalmTree:

Why did you ask?
Wanted to know if shortlisting is based on field of study
Re: Project Manager Tolet.com.ng Lagos by flywheel(m): 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
flywheel:

Wanted to know if shortlisting is based on field of study
Please can we have a private chat...I'm sending you a pm right now pls reapond
Re: Project Manager Tolet.com.ng Lagos by PalmTree(m): 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
flywheel:

Please can we have a private chat...I'm sending you a pm right now pls reapond

Send me a mail. tomimgis@gmail.com
Re: Project Manager Tolet.com.ng Lagos by flywheel(m): 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
PalmTree:

Send me a mail. tomimgis@gmail.com
OK just gt this, I've sent u a mail pls respond
Re: Project Manager Tolet.com.ng Lagos by jcomolade(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Project manager in tolet is all about what?
Re: Project Manager Tolet.com.ng Lagos by AsherStorm(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
ToLetng:

Job Title:
Project Manager

Job Summary:

Application Closing Date
31st April, 2015

pls I applied yesterday or day before and I got a text on my phone that I've been considered for a job opening @toletng and that I should check my email for details but till now, I can't find a mail from your coy in my email...
pls help look into this so I'd know when im supposed to have an interview with you
Re: Project Manager Tolet.com.ng Lagos by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 10, 2015
AsherStorm:

pls I applied yesterday or day before and I got a text on my phone that I've been considered for a job opening @toletng and that I should check my email for details but till now, I can't find a mail from your coy in my email...
pls help look into this so I'd know when im supposed to have an interview with you

me too. I received the message yesterday.
ToLetng Management, kindly attend to our complaints.
Re: Project Manager Tolet.com.ng Lagos by AsherStorm(m): 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
@ToLetng ... kindly respond to these issues so we can know when the interview is
Re: Project Manager Tolet.com.ng Lagos by hlord: 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
Participated in d interview today
Re: Project Manager Tolet.com.ng Lagos by PalmTree(m): 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
hlord:

How was it?
Re: Project Manager Tolet.com.ng Lagos by AsherStorm(m): 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
hlord:

NAwa for these toletng people o... sending text to people for invite without sending the details to their mail... raising our hopes unnecessarily while they've conducted the test for others and we are here asking for details since we got the text... they cldnt address the issue...

disorganized set of people I see in the coy
Re: Project Manager Tolet.com.ng Lagos by PalmTree(m): 7:11am On Apr 11, 2015
AsherStorm:

NAwa for these toletng people o... sending text to people for invite without sending the details to their mail... raising our hopes unnecessarily while they've conducted the test for others and we are here asking for details since we got the text... they cldnt address the issue...

disorganized set of people I see in the coy

Why didn't you call their office?
Re: Project Manager Tolet.com.ng Lagos by AsherStorm(m): 7:38am On Apr 11, 2015
PalmTree:

Why didn't you call their office?

well I didn't know their office number and I'd be glad if h can drop it here for us
Re: Project Manager Tolet.com.ng Lagos by PalmTree(m): 7:54am On Apr 11, 2015
AsherStorm:

well I didn't know their office number and I'd be glad if h can drop it here for us

The number I have is for their HR so I don't think it will be ethical to drop it here. drop your mail and I will send it to you.
Re: Project Manager Tolet.com.ng Lagos by AsherStorm(m): 8:40am On Apr 11, 2015
PalmTree:

The number I have is for their HR so I don't think it will be ethical to drop it here. drop your mail and I will send it to you.

infotechdave@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Project Manager Tolet.com.ng Lagos by pstfrancis(m): 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
hlord:

Guy how was the interview like? Was invited for tomorrow. Thanks
Re: Project Manager Tolet.com.ng Lagos by floraluby(f): 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
PalmTree:

pls send to me too
floraluby@gmail.com
Re: Project Manager Tolet.com.ng Lagos by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
AsherStorm:
@ToLetng ... kindly respond to these issues so we can know when the interview is

have you gotten the invite
Re: Project Manager Tolet.com.ng Lagos by uwanonny: 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pls u guys shud employment some1 already instead of inviting d whole lagos for a TEST... Calling it interview
Re: Project Manager Tolet.com.ng Lagos by AsherStorm(m): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
usqoh:

have you gotten the invite
no bro... been trying to reach the hr but the number never went thru... its been switched off since I started trying.. thus no way to reach toletng and no invite yet
Re: Project Manager Tolet.com.ng Lagos by sben2308(m): 7:31am On Apr 14, 2015
Sben2308@gmail.com

Please send the mail to me too
Re: Project Manager Tolet.com.ng Lagos by roziskey: 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
please oooo,does any1 have info about the address where the interview is taking place 2morrow 18th april as i just got a text dis evening 17th april around 6pm but no details in my mail relating 2 interview

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE: Announcement On Npower / 2018 Coca-cola Naija Coke Summership Programme – Apply Now / Job Opening In National Institute Of International Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.