Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

I Need Solution!!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Solution!!! (769 Views)

"Qt Creator" Need Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Solution!!! by trendymart(m): 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
A startup need to build a portal like alibaba or olx focusing on engineering field what programming skilled employee should i hire?
Is it possible to get an all the needed skills in one rounded employee? where do i find one?

thank you all in advance
oblaimz@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Solution!!! by FRInteractives: 9:18am On Apr 08, 2015
We can give you all you need, we are a Web Development Agency based in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. You can hire/partner with our agency and we will Develop that website of your choice be it a Web app, classified websites, or an ecommerce site.

Contact us today:
Call: 2348072611343 for more info
Locate us @ No. 5 Babbe Street, D/Line Port Harcourt, Rivers
Re: I Need Solution!!! by kudaisi(m): 10:02am On Apr 08, 2015
Yes, it is possible to get a free lancer that can set you up. Companies however, often delegate different task to different employee thereby saving you time.

1 Like

Re: I Need Solution!!! by trendymart(m): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
@FRInteractive
thanks for your time. kindly furnish me with jobs in the shades of a portal you may have handled in the past...
Re: I Need Solution!!! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
Let me give u a low down on what you might need to develop something like an online market place like alibaba.
Html/ css and mysql, php.
U create the area where the man can login and logout. Where he can register, all needs to post to the database to register the user.
Now when it comes to the area of communication, u create a mailing server
Go to Google and search for people who would assist with giving you a server so I incorporate it to your Web application to send and receive email (pop3 and smtp)
I wish I could break things down further, Heheheheheh only I won't as it would look like I day spoil market for these programmers on here.
If u want us to talk send me a mail on e.iwuagwu@hotmail.com or add me on bbm 2BD65558 and let's chat, you can also place a phone call on 08098688235 or 08149577430.

One question, since it's like a forum how would u announce publicity like Jack Ma did for alibaba?
Re: I Need Solution!!! by digitite: 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
If you need a step by step approach solid and easy to use Web-Project eBook that will guide you through, you can PM for more details.
Re: I Need Solution!!! by larisoft: 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
I am a rounded programmer (c#, php, JavaScript, java, mysql , c, and web frameworks...ajax...jquery...etc)

I single handedly built

http://ppdaonline.com
http://campusnaira.com
http://unecgeeks.com

and a lot of desktop/ android apps.

I will deliver that site in a week and we ll test it in two weeks. and I usually stick around for maintenance. my no is 07030692244.

(1) (Reply)

Hack Nairaland / I Built My First Iphone App In 28 Days. This Is My Video Diary. / If Your Business Is Not Online In 2017, You Wuld Be Swimming Against The Current

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.