Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) (3756 Views)

11 Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Toothpaste By Vasaratti / Which Of These Statements Gave You Great Joy When You Were A Student / An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by Psalmwise(m): 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
This what i call toothpaste logistics, not only student do this, situation of things happens

tho i did whule in skul...very well

And sometimes i want to make sure i make use of my money finish before discard ;Ding the tube

2 Likes

Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by FLAWLES(f): 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hmm?
Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by tempem: 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
FLAWLES:
Hmm?

Hmmm!
Spot the difference.
Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
U no even tear am well. U should have cut the edge, then open it up like a note book. Then u can make maximum use of the content

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by 2thpick: 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
vfactor:
U no even tear am well. U should have cut the edge, then open it up like a note book. Then u can make maximum use of the content
that is the only way u access the cap

2 Likes

Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by FLAWLES(f): 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
tempem:

Hmmm!
Spot the difference.
.hmmmm.spot d difference
Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
2thpick:
that is the only way u access the cap

What is left in the cap is minute compared to what is left in the entire tube. Cut the cap off, the cut the edge for maximum benefit. smiley wink

1 Like

Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by tempem: 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
FLAWLES:
.hmmmm.spot d difference

Are you really ready for game? .... Am in already...
Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by sarmiie(m): 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
yezzir I did it!!!!

enof times sef for awo hall
Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by orexia(m): 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
vfactor:
expert grin
Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by zyphr(m): 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
We realy need an english police here. Op correct your spelling and please get rid of the 'H' factor.

2 Likes

Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by saaedlee: 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
I has never done it before ooo!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by Yustash001(m): 6:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lol.....the surest way to have access to all the ones hiding between the corners....
Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by Big4wig(m): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
cheesy
Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by DikSin(m): 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
zyphr:
We realy need an english police here. Op correct your spelling and please get rid of the 'H' factor.
i thought i was the only one who saw the sh!t up there. Amala + fish eye eater cheesy
Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by Psalmwise(m): 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
point it out
zyphr:
Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by pheyhi(f): 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
eyah did this while growing up things were so tight then
to buy this one sef na die na MAXAM we dey use
thank God sha

1 Like

Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
I dey do am.... grin
Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by adexeli(m): 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
This thing go make fp.. Make i spread mat angry
Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by dhebo(m): 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
This look FRONTPAGIOUS....on the train grin
Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by Noloss(f): 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by Jarchi(m): 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
Am i the only liar dat didnt do dis.
Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
Even as a graduate .
Alubarika lo ju smiley
Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
Has A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste (picture)

Op which school you go?
Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by gulfer: 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
Your. Grammar sha, praise the Lord cool cool cool
Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by Karleb(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
Mtshewww small thing. undecided grin
Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by zyphr(m): 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Psalmwise:
point it out

It's 'as a student' not 'has a student'.
Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by Psalmwise(m): 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
cool
zyphr:

It's 'as a student' not 'has a student'.
No P
Tanx
Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
Irony.
Re: As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) by alexis007(m): 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
Martins301:
Has A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste (picture)

Op which school you go?
Orubebe nursery, primary, secondary and university school, Otueke.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nine Surprising Facts About Breasts You Probably Didn’t Know / Schedule Of Clearance And Registration For 2016/2017 New Pg Students / Whats The Usefulness Of JSS 3 Certificate (junior WAEC)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.