Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Nina Dobrev (elena) Quits The Vampire Diaries - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nina Dobrev (elena) Quits The Vampire Diaries (1515 Views)

Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV / Nina Dobrev/victoria Justice.wow!!!(pics) / 'vampire Diaries' Shocker: Star Nina Dobrev Exits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nina Dobrev (elena) Quits The Vampire Diaries by Kezifils(m): 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nina Dobrev has quit The Vampire Diaries.

The actress - who has played Elena Gilbert and the other doppelgangers for six years - has now confirmed that the current season will be her last on the supernatural drama.

Writing on Instagram, she said: "I've just spent the most beautiful weekend on Lake Lanier in Georgia with my own TVD Family, the cast and crew of The Vampire Diaries.

"I want to be the first to tell you that it wasn't just a holiday celebration, it was a goodbye party. I always knew I wanted Elena's story to be a six season adventure, and within those six years I got the journey of a lifetime.

"I Never Could Love Like That" - The Vampire Diaries
"I was a human, a vampire, a doppelganger, a crazy immortal, a doppelganger pretending to be human, a human pretending to be a doppelganger.

"I got kidnapped, killed, resurrected, tortured, cursed, body-snatched, was dead and undead, and there's still so much more to come before the season finale in May.

"Elena fell in love not once, but twice, with two epic soulmates, and I myself made some of the best friends I'll ever know and built an extended family I will love forever."

The Vampire Diaries is possibly the most glamorous show on telly
Dobrev's exit is not the only one coming for the show, as Michael Trevino - who plays former werewolf Tyler Lockwood - will also leave his role as a series regular.

Vampire Diaries showrunner Julie Plec said: "Saying goodbye to Nina is both bittersweet and beautiful. After six-plus years together, the entire cast and crew of The Vampire Diries has reached a level of closeness that I don't think any of us ever expected.

"Nina is excited to spread her wings, get some rest, travel the world and also take it by storm, and we support her a thousand-fold.

"We will miss Nina and the four hundred characters she played, but we look forward to the insane and exciting challenge of continuing to tell stories of out Salvatore Brothers and our much-loved and gifted ensemble.

Source: www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/nina-dobrev-quits-vampire-diaries-5473109?ICID=FB_mirror_main

Re: Nina Dobrev (elena) Quits The Vampire Diaries by Tattooboy: 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
My best seasonal movie of all time. Damon, my fav xter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Dobrev (elena) Quits The Vampire Diaries by alberto2k(m): 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
is this for real
Cc: Rokiatu
Re: Nina Dobrev (elena) Quits The Vampire Diaries by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
alberto2k:
is this for real
Cc: Rokiatu
Yes.
Re: Nina Dobrev (elena) Quits The Vampire Diaries by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
U mentioned something years back about removal of scars surgically, were u succesful?
Re: Nina Dobrev (elena) Quits The Vampire Diaries by rossyc(f): 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
Elena..without her dat series wont be complete. Her role was just superb.

(1) (Reply)

Face Of 9ja / Top 10 Mistakes You Never Noticed In Hollywood Movies / Watch House Of Craze Skit Compilation Vol 3 (crazeclown)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.