Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Dont Miss This Wonderful Joke: NEWS FLASH - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dont Miss This Wonderful Joke: NEWS FLASH (1107 Views)

Only A Good Girl Will Say Amen! To This Wonderful Prayer By Her Mother / Join Babafaaji Funny Whatsapp Group. DONT MISS OUT / R.i.p To This Wonderful Family As The Lost There Precious Life Trying To Get Gre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Miss This Wonderful Joke: NEWS FLASH by greatbalesh(m): 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
The wildlife reserve have estimated that there will be an extinction of tigers before 2020 due to hunters hunting for tigers skin.
AMERICAN REACTIONS:
JOSH: I heard this on CNN last night.
BEN: WTF!
DEBBIE: I love tigers. God please, don't let them go into extinction.
KATE: Silly hunters.
MARK: The wildlife Reserves should work harder and stop this mess.
DRAKE: Those F**king hunters will die in my arms!
TERRY: I will love to see this happen!
NIGERIAN REACTIONS:
BAYO: First to comment.
BOLA: And you call this a news. Mtcheeeew!
CHUKS: Money is involved.
GARBA: **Crossing Third Mainland Bridge while dancing Azonto**
CHIDINMA: Pishure or I don believe it!
MOSES: Abeg who get blackberry charger for here?
EMMA: The hunters must be stopped and arrested!
ABUBAKAR: This must be the work of Boko Haram.
HOPE: Visit www.mynewsarena..com for the latest mtn 500gb cheat.
JAMIU: Let the government do something about this quickly oh.
JOSHUA: GEJ till 2050!
APKAN: I'm suspecting the forest in Sambisa.
ERNEST: ......space booked.....
SUSAN: Story for the gods
BOSE: What is Tiger?
IFUNANYA: As long as it doesn't change the price of garri, he no concern me!
BONIFACE: APC at work.
Re: Dont Miss This Wonderful Joke: NEWS FLASH by greatness22(m): 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
i forgot to laugh....
Re: Dont Miss This Wonderful Joke: NEWS FLASH by greatbalesh(m): 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
Dead Sex
A police officer caught a drunk man having sex with a dead woman.
POLICE: Hey, how can you rape a dead person? Are you mad?!
MAN: No Constable, I'm not mad. Me and her had an agreement.
POLICE: What agreement?
MAN: 2 years back, I asked this woman to have sex with me and she said "OVER MY DEAD BODY" more at www.mynewsarena..com
Re: Dont Miss This Wonderful Joke: NEWS FLASH by greatbalesh(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
Daddy Charges
A young blonde farm girl answers the door and sees an older neighbor there. "Daddy isn't home, but I know what you want and I can help you," she says. "You want our bull to service your cow. Well, Daddy charges $100 for his best bull."
"That's not what I want," the neighbor says.
"Well, we do have a young bull who's just starting out. Daddy charges $50 for him," the girl says.
"That's not what I want," the neighbor sternly says.
"We have an old bull out in the pasture. He can still do the job. Daddy only charges $20 for him," says the girl.
"That's not what I want. I came here to see your father about your brother," the neighbor explains. "Your brother, Henry, made my daughter pregnant."
"Oh! Well, you'd better talk to Daddy about that," the girl says, "cause I don't know what he charges for Henry."
Re: Dont Miss This Wonderful Joke: NEWS FLASH by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lol... Typical naija style of reacting to things on social platform.
Re: Dont Miss This Wonderful Joke: NEWS FLASH by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lol... Typical naija style of reacting to things on social platform especially when it doesn't affect them.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram In Church - Joke / Hilarious: Boy Puts Fire Ants On His joystick / YUCK! See What Someone Is Calling Balanced Diet(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.