Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

Android Based Online Forum Experimentation - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Android Based Online Forum Experimentation (682 Views)

I Need Help Starting An Online Forum / What Could Make An Online Forum Startup Unsuccessful / How To Build A Successful Online Forum From Scratch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Based Online Forum Experimentation by emmanbol: 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
I am using my android knowledge to design something like an online forum. Be kind to download the android app and post ur reviews either via the app itself or via nairaland. I am really gonna appreciate ur reviews. The app is about 924kb, so its not that big.
Thanks in advance. [url]gossipx.net/OvaSabi%20Project.apk[/url]
Re: Android Based Online Forum Experimentation by nnamdiosu(m): 2:27am On Apr 08, 2015
emmanbol:
I am using my android knowledge to design something like an online forum. Be kind to download the android app and post ur reviews either via the app itself or via nairaland. I am really gonna appreciate ur reviews. The app is about 924kb, so its not that big.
Thanks in advance. [url]gossipx.net/OvaSabi%20Project.apk[/url]

wowwwww so cool. I love it. although I downloaded it I couldn't log in Becos I had no mb . I'm using an opera bundle plan that's y I could only download it. its around 2 am. I'll get mb by day break. I'm new to android too. I'm working on a bulk SMS app. maybe you too could help me review it to when I'm almost done. I'll love to share ideas with u. can we be sharing ideas via Wassap? .I'll love to learn from you sir
from my little observations
1. ur app looks too colourful. the color combinations are cool but if u use such colors people might mistake it for a childish app. using mature colours like black or white for some of the ui might give a taste of maturity and simplicity to the app.
2. the radio buttons for the sex isn't aligned. won't it be better if they where below the text?
3. the space at the fotter ( yhu fit login here) is too much and not proportioned to the rest of the app. y Dont u dress the other stuffs down?
and lastly wen I tried register it said oga..... that's nice. but if its a girl that chooses female I saw that it might still call her oga too. y Dont u condition it to say madam if the female radio button is selected? well done sir. nice app
Re: Android Based Online Forum Experimentation by emmanbol: 5:44am On Apr 08, 2015
@nnamdiosu, I really appreciate ur comments. I av noted all and will also appreciate more comments from yhu and odas viewing dis topic. as regards working togeda on sharing ideas, its no problem. If yhu gat ideas, u can first pm on nairaland to get ur nomba to use for whatsapp.
keep d criticism coming, it makes my development and design skill better.
Re: Android Based Online Forum Experimentation by nnamdiosu(m): 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
emmanbol:
@nnamdiosu, I really appreciate ur comments. I av noted all and will also appreciate more comments from yhu and odas viewing dis topic. as regards working togeda on sharing ideas, its no problem. If yhu gat ideas, u can first pm on nairaland to get ur nomba to use for whatsapp.
keep d criticism coming, it makes my development and design skill better.
nice. you can please add me on Wassap with these digits..... 07017855456. peace

(1) (Reply)

Hackers On Facebook: How They Acquire Your Password. / . / Let me help review your blog for AdSense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.